Monitor Duty (Freedomverse OOC)

Shayuri

First Post
The 8 points from Sidekick, combined with the 6 or so points from adding Easily Removed, will simply correct the 14 point overage I found. No mechanical changes to the character arising from that change.

I'll use some exp to add a little 'easily removed' bonus to Knowledge Arcane to represent using the Grimoire for magic research.

tglassy

Adventurer
Let’s go with Teleport 8, accurate. That gives him some mobility in a 1 mile radius, but doesn’t negate his flight for long distance mobility.

For the other two points, we’ll go with Movement, Spacewarp. Mostly to get to and from the Lighthouse, but he could conceivably go to any planetary body in the solar system.

I’ll play this off as using his Gravity Sense. He can more easily perceive planetary bodies, and therefore teleport to them, because of their gravity signature. Up close, the earth’s gravity skews things, so he can sense the gravity of objects within a mile, and thus can teleport around in one mile, but anything further is clouded.

hero4hire

Explorer
Astral will increase Mental Blast to 9. I believe that will take all 3 points, if I'm parsing the rules correctly. It's been a long time since I've played!

It appears Astral has a large 32pp array in which her Mental Blast resides. Her Mental Blast itself is 4pp/rank. So to increase any of those you have to increase the array as a whole.

hero4hire

Explorer
Let’s go with Teleport 8, accurate. That gives him some mobility in a 1 mile radius, but doesn’t negate his flight for long distance mobility.

For the other two points, we’ll go with Movement, Spacewarp. Mostly to get to and from the Lighthouse, but he could conceivably go to any planetary body in the solar system.

I’ll play this off as using his Gravity Sense. He can more easily perceive planetary bodies, and therefore teleport to them, because of their gravity signature. Up close, the earth’s gravity skews things, so he can sense the gravity of objects within a mile, and thus can teleport around in one mile, but anything further is clouded.

Just to be clear, you are buying Space Travel outside of your Array for 2pp and Accurate Teleport inside of the array.

hero4hire

Explorer
The 8 points from Sidekick, combined with the 6 or so points from adding Easily Removed, will simply correct the 14 point overage I found. No mechanical changes to the character arising from that change.

I'll use some exp to add a little 'easily removed' bonus to Knowledge Arcane to represent using the Grimoire for magic research.

I am not showing an overage on my copy in HeroLabs. Post up your new copy and I will re-enter that instead of reverse engineering, comparing contrasting.

Mr Amazing - PL 10

Strength 13, Stamina 11, Agility 4, Dexterity 4, Fighting 7, Intellect 0, Awareness 4, Presence 0

Advantages
Accurate Attack, Attractive 2, Benefit, Wealth (well-off), Connected, Fast Grab, Improved Critical: Unarmed, Improved Grab, Improved Hold, Improved Initiative, Move-by Action, Power Attack, Ranged Attack 3

Skills
Persuasion 10 (+10)

Powers
Brick Tricks - Array
. . Basic Strength: Enhanced Strength 13 (+13 STR)
. . Penetrating Punch: Enhanced Strength Attack 8 (+8 STR, DC 23; Accurate 2: +4, Attack: Parry, Penetrating 8)
. . Shock Wave: Cone Area Nullify 10 (Counters: Flight, DC 20; Cone Area: 60 feet cone, DC 20)
. . Thunder Clap: Cone Area Affliction 10 (sound, 1st degree: Vulnerable, Impaired, 2nd degree: Defenseless, Disabled, Resisted by: Fortitude, DC 20; Cone Area: 60 feet cone, DC 20, Extra Condition; Limited Degree)
Flight - Array
. . Flight: Flight 7 (Speed: 250 miles/hour, 0.5 miles/round)
. . Super Flight
. . . . Flight: Flight 16 (Linked; Speed: 125000 miles/hour, 250 miles/round; Concentration, Distracting)
. . . . Senses: Senses 6 (Linked; Extended: Sight 6: x1m)
Kiss of Bliss: Affliction 12 (1st degree: Entranced, 2nd degree: Defenseless, 3rd degree: Unaware, Resisted by: Will, DC 22; Grab-based, Notes: 3rd degree is a Bliss effect)
Life Support: Immunity 10 (Life Support)
Protection: Protection 2 (+2 Toughness)

Offense
Initiative +8
Grab, +7 (DC Spec 23)
Kiss of Bliss: Affliction 12, +7 (DC Will 22)
Penetrating Punch: Enhanced Strength Attack 8, +11 (DC Parry 23)
Shock Wave: Cone Area Nullify 10 (DC Will 20)
Throw, +7 (DC 28)
Thunder Clap: Cone Area Affliction 10 (DC Fort 20)
Unarmed, +7 (DC 28)

Complications
Motivation: Recognition: He has a PR agent making sure he's in the super tabloids, all the time.
Phobia: He fears harming others. Tends to start with Accurate Attack to avoid doing real damage. Reserves Power Attack for truly dangerous foes and machines
Relationship: He's in love with his PR agent, Leslie Moore. But she's expressed no intereste and finds his self-promotion and "amazing kiss" chauvanistic.
Reputation: He is known as a womanizer and that puts off some people. On the other hand, there are fans who seek him out and want to experience his kiss of bliss. They usually show up when he's on a date.

Languages
English

Defense
Dodge 7, Parry 7, Fortitude 11, Toughness 13, Will 9

Power Points
Abilities 60 + Powers 62 + Advantages 15 + Skills 5 (10 ranks) + Defenses 8 = 150

Brad Seyass was an obnoxious womanizer. His kiss creates an ecstasy effect, that those willing to kiss and tell say is amazing. Not that he needs it. He is classically handsome: square jawed, with blond locks that manage to wave in still air; wealthy; and single. As a child, Brad was playing in a remote location when he encountered something. He has no idea what nor did he change immediately. In mid-high school he went from a normal looking teen to an Adonis superbeing. At first he downplayed it. But when he no longer enjoyed eating, drinking or dreaming, he needed something to stimulate him. That something at first was sex. But eventually that seemed too easy. So he turned to crime fighting. That was a challenge. To say he regrets his past would be false. To say he regrets the reputation that past created would be accurate.

Not to say he's a model hero, now. He's still full of himself and a little chauvanistic. He has PR agent who keeps his name in the papers. Ironically, he finds her attractive and she finds him repulsive. But he pays well. So he pines for her and she wants nothing to do with him. His romantic overtures to her always turn into blunders.

His hero uniform is bright red, with blue trim, including lightning bolt shapes on the limbs. No mask. His eyes, steel blue, do not look unusual but he often has a faraway look that can be unsettling.

Here's one just for a little inappropriate fun.
Captain FABulous

STRENGTH
STAMINA
0​
AGILITY
DEXTERITY
3​
FIGHTING
INTELLECT
3​
AWARENESS
PRESENCE
4​

POWERS
I'm so FABulous! (People just can't take their eyes off him)
Affliction 8: Dodge & Will (DC 18), Entranced; Area: Perception (visual), Reaction, Selective, Limited Degree x2​
Light in the Loafers (Can stand/walk on ANY "surface" as if it were a solid floor)
Flight 1: Continuous, Limited: Must remain in contact with a "surface" Limited: Only 30 feet per turn​
Do you really want to hurt me? (It's easier to attack someone else)
Affliction 8: Will (DC 18), none, Compelled; Range: Perception, Cumulative, Insidious, Reaction, Subtle 2, Limited Degree, Limited: Single Command: "Don't attack me."​
Interior Decorating (Array) (Change colors/patterns, add/move furniture, walls, stairs, etc. [Some real, some illusion])
Create 7: Continuous, Movable, Precise, Subtle 1
Illusion 14: 2 Senses (Tactile, Visual), Subtle 1, Limited: Static illusions only
Move Object 15: Subtle, Limited: Cannot make any kind of attack​

ADVANTAGES
Evasion 2
Improved Defense 1

SKILLS
Deception 0 (+4)
Expertise 2 (+5): Interior Design
Expertise 2 (+5): Performance
Expertise 1 (+5): Architecture
Insight 2 (+2)
Intimidation 0 (+4)
Perception 3 (+3)
Persuasion 0 (+4)
Ranged Attack 0 (+3): Throwing
Stealth 0 (+3)
Vehicles 0 (+3)
OFFENSE
Initiative +3
I'm so FABulous: Affliction (DC 18) Entranced
Do you really want to hurt me?: Affliction (DC 18) none, Compelled ("Don't attack me")
Punch:+0 (Close Damage 0 bludgeoning)
Throwing:+3, (Ranged Damage 0 bludgeoning)

DEFENSE
DODGE +10
PARRY +0
WILL +0
FORTITUDE +0
TOUGHNESS +0

CHARACTER POINT TOTALS
ABILITIES 26
POWERS 109
ADVANTAGES 3
SKILLS 5
DEFENSES 7