MonkeyGod adventures

HalWhitewyrm

First Post
Hello, everyone. Great thread!
As for the adventures we are currently offering, I'm biased, but I think they are all great, especially at the current price. I mean, you can pick all 5 for less than the original print price of the cheapest one!

We are working with the MonkeyGod fellas to bring more adventures and sourcebooks to you on PDF. It takes time because Face 2 Face Games, the new company by the guys who were MonkeyGod, takes up most of their time (and with reason, they produce some excellent board games, you should check them out).

Keep posting your requests for MonkeyGod products, either adventures or sourcebooks, here and I'll see what we can do to speed up the process on your favorites. You can also let us know at our forums.

Gez

First Post
They do not have Black Ice Well either. As a cheap PDF, it would be worth it just for the cover illo alone! (Best Marilith ever!)

Kalendraf

Explorer
I own most of their adventures, and have run both "The Magic Dump" and "All the King's Men" for my group. Either of those two should be fairly easy to drop into nearly any fantasy campaign.

I'm itching to run Black Ice Well and Hellstone Deep when they get higher level.

Treebore

First Post
At that price get all of them, and I don't prefer pdf. Even if you don't like a particular module the maps will be useful for you doing something of your own. Their high level modules are very deadly. Black Ice Well even uses Slaadi!

Remove ads