• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Monkey's Monster Madness! (IC)

renau1g

First Post
"Did anyone bring a torch or other light? We could drop it down the well and maybe see our target more easily" Jerak suggests

renau1g

First Post
OOC -Voadam's having some RL issues (selling a house I think) so he's out.

IC - "Well, ain't you tough dwarves supposed to be able to see in the dark?" Jerak asks

Arkhandus

First Post
"I ain't got no money t'spare. An' I got no rope....." the lightly-armored dwarf Uthar grumbles out. He sits down near the well and crosses his arms, annoyed.

Myth and Legend

First Post
"I be not surprised, yer a Dwarf but ye have no trade! Ye need ta learn the ways o' the hammer, not just the blade. Ye can't kill things for money all da time."

Thogrim took out his purse and weighed it down. "I surely have enough shineys fer a simple rope an' a bucket. Let's go and find a merchant 'afore the sun sets."

Last edited:

crazy_monkey1956

First Post
OOC: Thorgrim is going into town to go shopping, yes? Is Uthar going also? Regardless, we don't need to RP out the shopping trip. Just list out whatever you plan on buying in your next post and add it to your character (along with deducting the money you're spending).

Remove ads