Monster spawned by a typo

G

Guest 6801328

I was hoping this thread was going to be about the dreaded Covfefe.

"Despite its small fingers, this orange-hued giant toad's mere presence...really just its continued existence...causes its enemies to go into hysterics."

Innate Spellcaster
The Covfefe can cast confusion at will, as often as it likes. A creature that willingly bashes its head against a wall, repeatedly, makes the saving throw with advantage.

EDIT: Oh, wait...it can cast confusion at will, but only as a reaction to being attacked.

Last edited by a moderator:

Lanefan

Victoria Rules
Considering where the term "lynch mob" comes from, literally people getting together to hang someone, I feel like the mop needs some kind of "strangle" ability.
Yeah, OK, I can get behind that as its means of administering coup-de-grace to downed or immobilized foes. :)

Celebrim

Legend
I believe that the root of most creativity is mistakes. You fill out the blank areas in something vaguely seen or remembered, and you've created something new.

I also believe the pun to be the highest form of humor.

And I could totally see myself having a lynch mop, link dog, animated word, ore mage, ettercrap, gibbering mother, or invisible talker in my game, played completely seriously. The humor is less interesting to me than the actual novelty of the idea. (Yugiohloths might have some humor to them, but I'd never use one.)

Dannyalcatraz

Schmoderator
Staff member
Supporter
Look out! It’s a Blank Dog!
cattle%20dog%20outline%20001.jpg

Dannyalcatraz

Schmoderator
Staff member
Supporter
What would the impact of a Justin Bieberlith or a Joy Behir be on your campaign world? An Iron Gollum?

How dangerous is a Fire Drake?
merlin_140504031_2eb67548-1e2d-4872-be28-2c90bfbed9a3-articleLarge.jpg

Eltab

Lord of the Hidden Layer
What would the impact of a Joy Behir be on your campaign world?
The Wizard who was working on inventing the magic TV-analog met and was slain by the Joy Behir before he could finish. Chat / gossip shows were never invented.

An Iron Gollum?
"Give me the Precious!" with authority and real threat. You can't just whack it with a sword, the sword doesn't hurt it in the least.

Eltab

Lord of the Hidden Layer
A Lynch Mop should have a strangle ability that wipes out your character through Exhaustion levels, rather than doing HP damage to you.
A Lynch Mop should also be able to make you Poisoned, since your face is wrapped up in all the dirt and garbage it picked up earlier.

Sometimes Lynch Mops give orders to hordes of Broom Stalkers.

Soaking-wet Lynch Mops can also drown you.

Remove ads