• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D 5E Monster tokens- my DM has a kickstarter

Full disclosure- the guy who is making these tokens was my DM/GM and he used these tokens when he ran our game.

First let me say that these tokens really made it easier when facing multiple monsters just to keep track of which ones you had dealt damage to. The pictures of the monsters are great and when you are facing 10 bullywogs for instance its nice to have the tokens numbered.

Secondly the artwork is fantastic. The ones he used for our campaign were professional artwork.

Finally although I'm not a DM I can see how much easier these tokens would make it for a DM to run a game. As a player these tolkens made it easier to "see" the battle as well. We used the miniature sculptures for our player characters and when the monsters were represented by these tokens it made it easier to distinguish who was who at a glance.

Anyway here is the link to the kickstarter, David is a great guy and I recommend checking these out.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1310140601/monster-army-builder-token-miniatures-for-dandd

rjfTrebor

Banned
Banned
these do look really amazing. though i wish they'd have come up with an 'empty' token that you could slide your own art into. i'd buy one or two dozen of those.

painted_klown

First Post
I have to admit, these look really cool. Now for the question of the day. How are you guys going to be able to get around copyright issues?

Wouldn't these monsters be part of some protected likeness clause or something? :confused:

Remove ads