• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Monsterous Templates- Which are your favorites?

hyulf

Community Supporter
Hello megamania,

I also live in Vermont. Up in Jericho. You have posted recently that you have compiled a templates list and are working on prestige classes. I have done the same in Excel and wondered if we could compare notes. My email is: hyulf at hotmail dot com

hyulf

Frilf

Explorer
I'd be interested in seeing the list, too. I'm compiling my own and I'd be good to see if I missed anything. BTW, I'll only use this knowledge for corruption and evil, so be warned... :]

Night Watchman

First Post
Currently, my favorite is the Winged template. Simply because there's somthing I love about seeing my player faces when a small flock of trolls come over the mountain and dive at them...

Dareth

First Post
List of Templates

Ok, so this is the first time I've posted, however.... I saw that you might have a list of templates, and was curious what sort of bribery would be required to gain access to such list. I've been banging my head on the wall for a couple hours now trying to find certain templates I KNOW are out there. Anyways, let me know when you can, and how we can do it.

SilverFoxKnows

First Post
I had a whole story

centered around a group of half-fiends. Great bad guys thrust into the role of dubious allies. They certainly weren't good but they were the lesser of two evils.

Scorpion13

First Post
My personal favorites would have to be....

Loup-Garou template from Denizens of Dread
Kaiju template from Dragon Magazine
Dread Golem template from the Ravenloft PHB

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads