• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Pathfinder 1E Monte Cook Joins the Pathfinder RPG Team

DaveMage

Slumbering in Tsar
I'll be interested to see how many of the "house rules" in Experimental Might pop into the final Pathfinder RPG.

Some neat ideas in there.

Roman

First Post
I submitted this (now probably redundant) scoop about 40 minutes ago:

Monte Cook, one of the creaters of the 3rd edition of Dugeons & Dragons, has joined the Paizo team working on the Pathfinder Roleplaying Game as a Rules Consultant. Monte Cook stated:

Monte Cook said:
Pathfinder is a fresh spin on a rules system that I love and the guys at Paizo are great to work with. They produce nothing but the highest quality products.

The thread containing the information can be found on the Paizo boards:

http://paizo.com/paizo/messageboard...teCookJoinsThePathfinderRPGTeam&page=1#544442

The initial post containing the information does not link to a source, but the matter is nevertheless confirmed by Jason Bulmahn, the lead designer of the Pathfinder RPG later in the same thread.

In any case, this is great news and I welcome his addition to the already clearly excellent team.

DMReckless

First Post
Roman said:
The initial post containing the information does not link to a source, but the matter is nevertheless confirmed by Jason Bulmahn, the lead designer of the Pathfinder RPG later in the same thread.

In any case, this is great news and I welcome his addition to the already clearly excellent team.

The initial Post is the source . Joshua J. Frost works for Paizo, and the post is an official Paizo announcement.

Admiral Caine

First Post
Roman said:

Gentle tease Roman, just gotta say it.

The original post is from Paizo's director of Sales and Marketing, Joshua Frost.. who is coincidentally the OP of this thread too.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads