More upcoming titles has been released at the WotC site

Nightfall

Sage of the Scarred Lands
Waldorf,

I imagine it's "generic"

But to me, it's a pass.

Now seeing the artwork for Expedition to the Demonweb Pits, and Baur's saying it will be Planescape-esque, might change my mind on that one.

bastrak

First Post
Waldorf said:
I thought Drow of the Underdark was going to be generic, not FR. Anyone know the definitive answer on that one?

Judging from the cover I have seen it is a Core D&D product, not FR. Any setting specific material therein is therefore likely to be Greyhawk (since it is nominally the default setting still). This is confirmed by the fact that there is material on the Drow City of Erelhei-Cinlu included, which is definately located in Greyhawk.

All of which makes it a must buy IMO.

Last edited:

PrinceXaxor

First Post
I haven't played in a couple months now, but the adventures look interesting considering the excerpts from the first. Not to mention having everyone's favourite vampiric rodent working on them. Maybe I'll pull the old group back together with them.
And a novel, Ari? I hope this year goes by fast so we can learn the secret.

TarionzCousin

Second Most Angelic Devil Ever
Undermountain Cover

Expedition to Undermountain is at amazon. Here's the image they have of it.

078694157X.01._SS500_SCLZZZZZZZ_V44557197_.jpg

TarionzCousin

Second Most Angelic Devil Ever
Yuan Ti

Mouseferatu said:
Actually, I had the opportunity to be part of one or two others, but it would have meant not doing Fortress of the Yuan-Ti, and I couldn't resist the opportunity for a solo credit.
These yuan-ti look much tougher and more, um, evil, than the 2E yuan-ti. Heck, they almost look cool! :cool:

Remove ads