Mortal Kombat!!

Rino

First Post
Iapetus sees everyone leaving the clearing and flies of in the the woods. he looks for a high tree with some good branches in the middle of the forest and lands softly on a thick branch.

he waits for a solo adventures to pass by

Shayuri

First Post
(OOC - Macrisse plans on observing for now...he certainly wouldn't mind teaming up, but he wants to learn something of who's capable of what before he does.)

Brother Allard

First Post
Grugg isn't much a strategic thinker. He'll just head out on his own.

If he were approached, however, I suppose he'd consider it. I don't know how likely that is, though, given the current crew.

Vertexx69

First Post
OOC-the fact that we all have such radically different styles prolly put the kabosh in teamwork ;p We run the entire spectrum of alignments and fighting types. (Tenneth would only consider teaming up with another shadow dragon or lolth touched in this type of fight. Or maybe someone who could move and hide as well as himself).

Voidrazor

First Post
Only when the last other contestant nears the edge of the clearing does the frozen grotesquery show any sign of life. This first (and perhaps only) sign is only a flash of motion, just his arm moving near his waist. In the next moment a great black cloud of smoke, 50ft in diameter erupts where the unnatural creature had been. Almost lazily, the cloud drifts into the air and towards the nearest small group, leaving a slowly dissipating cloud.

[sblock=Jemal]Tehrazhon will fly 45ft up and move just slowly enough to remain enshrouded in his Eversmoking Bottle's cloud. Every five rounds he'll stopper the bottle just long enough to invisibly peek out of the edge of the cloud. Ideally he's looking for a group of 2 or 3.

In terms of grouping, T. wouldn't play well with others unless forced to. I am amenable to having him be dominated by the Elder Brain into working with a party. In that case I'll RP out a constant but unsuccessful struggle to lash out. Either way is fine with me.[/sblock]

Vertexx69

First Post
Catching up to the falsely stealthy group in mear moments. Tenneth silently slides up behind them and when they pause for any reason he rains invisible death into their ranks.

Jemal

Adventurer
*SEE OOC THREAD*
2 questions...
Voidrazor - How long will you wait for othe rcontestants to leave? There's about a half dozen that mill around in the 'safe zone' for at least a day.
Vertex - Which group would that be? Random NPC group, or...

To the rest of you, I PROMISE I'll have you fighting kickass cool opponents in ~ 1 week.

Voidrazor

First Post
Jemal - Tehrazhon won't wait for the stragglers. Just until those that are inclined to leave are about to reach the edge of the clearing.

Remove ads