• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Mortal Kombat!!

Jemal

Adventurer
[sblock=Voidrazor]
I'm home now, so I have access to my Savage Species again, so it's good.
[/sblock]

Tehrazon quickly begins catching up to the stumbling, fleeing orcs. After a few moments, he is nearly close enough that he could swoop down and strike them (about 50' behind them, 45' in the air). At this point, realizing they cannot escape, they turn and stand ready.
(and you forgot to roll Init, btw)

Lord_Raven88

First Post
Jemal said:
[sblock=Lordraven]
The ancient man nods and wishes you luck before departing, and about 10 minutes later, a trio arrives, lead by the black man you'd spoken to earlier. The two stay back and the black man moves forwards. [sblock=darkred]"I take it you've spoken to the old one, good. I will be assured a place in the final round, so long as you do not stop me yourself. These two will come with me, we have business on this island that is NOT related to the tournament. I have three pieces of advice for you while we are in this sacred place.. one, do not fight us regardless of how much it seems you should. Two, do not speak as though you do not want to win the prize. They will hear you outside of this clearing. And finally, there is a trio of your fellows that you must stay clear of. They are the biggest threat in this tournament, and We have told them to NOT come north. If you should see them, hide or flee."[/color] He then gives you a description of Macrisse, Caltrop, and.. 'bob'. "Any Questions?"
[/sblock]
[sblock=Jemal]"Why should I do anything that you ask of me? You expect obdience from me, and yet do not explain your purpose or reasons to me!"[/sblock]

Voidrazor

First Post
OOC: Tehrazhon will essentially continue with the plan above, double moving to overfly them by 30' and dropping to face them in the smoke.

I did roll Initiative (38) in the last post. Oh, in terms of direction, lets call it East.

Vertexx69

First Post
Tenneth: AC 93/94(when moving 10+ft in a round), 787hp(+103 temp), hide check 148

OOC- Ok lets try this again from the top.

Tenneth closes on the band of drow using the afformentioned tactic then lights up the lead drowhitting Touch AC 74 for 205 +6 con dmg (I gain 103 as temp HP) from hiding (1d20+136=148)-20 for attacking from hiding. And use quickened breath on them all (DC 61 for 1 negative lvl and checked movement from severe winds).

Plus Initiative 43

Last edited:

Brother Allard

First Post
Grugg pauses to sit by a riverbank for moment, contentedly watching the sunlight play on the rippling surface of the happy little brook as he weaves yet another yellow daisy into his hair. He breathes deeply and smiles.

This place reminds him of... something. A long time ago. He's not quite sure what. It feels nice, though. He'll probably stay a while. It sure smells a lot better than Azzagrat.

After a moment of quiet contemplation, he rises and wades across the river, apparently oblivious to the battles raging behind.

Shayuri

First Post
Jemal said:
As the 2 dragons and the...creature converse, they are interupted.
"Indeed not" Speaks a tall, dark skinned man as he walks up, flashing a set of fangs at them. "I have a suggestion for you. Do not go north." He sweeps a hand behind him, revealing two more vampires. "We will claim the north, you can have any other direction you wish, but if you come north we will be forced to destroy you. Otherwise, I look forward to seeing you in the finals." And then, with a slight nod of his head, he turns and walks away, not waiting for or responding to any answer.

"Interesting," rumbles Macrisse thoughtfully. "Making entreaties on one hand, threatening on the other." He snorts a plume of misty fog that sends leaves from the bushes in front of him tinkling frozen to the ground and glazes the trunks of trees with frost.

"I've little patience for the undead...but there are plenty around here to test ourselves against before challenging them."

He surveys the oddball team and adds, "It seems we can all fly...let us be off!"

Darimaus

First Post
Caltrop tries to recall a direction where lots of competitors ventured off in. He will start things off by flying in that direction. If he can't recall a good one, he shall head west.

The creature called Bob, streches then spasms. It kneals almost hitting the ground before leaping after Caltrop, its wings folded behind it. As it passes Caltrop and begins to fall it fianally uses the wings that seemed to be stiched to its back. Drops for a second more then catches the wind, causing caltrop to swerve in the sudden turbuence.

"Please forgive me my friend, i hope i can call you that, it's these wings i'm still not used to them. It's a bit of a problem getting off the ground. Could I ask what the group census is when we encounter another contestent? Will we engage on mass, or will there be some way to sort out who gets first shot at the challenge?"

Darimaus

First Post
Caltrop shakes his head in disbelief.

"You actually buy into this whole tournament thing? If not for the prize, this whole endevor is merely a senseless waste. There are two goals. Win, or survive. Either way, the combat is irrelevant. We shall fight to win, which means ignoring the idea of the duel and simply obtaining victory as fast as possible, by any means."

He looks back at their silver companion.

"Any means that don't contradict our morale standings of course."

Remove ads