Most Anticipated RPG of 2017: The Official Poll!

47 nominees have been nominated, the list has been compiled, and now it's time to commence the voting! This poll will run for one week (until Thursday 12th January). Which of the listed products is your most anticipated game of 2017? You may vote for multiple products if you are anticipating more than one.

47 nominees have been nominated, the list has been compiled, and now it's time to commence the voting! This poll will run for one week (until Thursday 12th January). Which of the listed products is your most anticipated game of 2017? You may vote for multiple products if you are anticipating more than one.

Check out last year's winning 10 most anticipated games here. This is the 4th annual poll measuring the most anticipated full standalone tabletop roleplaying games of the year (not supplemental items like adventures, accessories, settings, and sourcebooks).

d20.jpg

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
I can reveal that the top two choices currently have only 4 votes difference between them... one has 164 and one has 168 as of now.

Blue Rose and Wraith 20 were both kickstarters I dearly wish I had had the money to back at the time. Kult I did back and am eagerly awaiting. I also voted for Starfinder because I'm a sucker for space fantasy.
You should still be able to get the POD version of Wraith: The Oblivion when it comes out. In Premium, the quality of the book is still pretty good. Of course they have to finish off the writing, which is taking a long time.....

Talking of slow releases, Chaosium's RuneQuest 4 (is it though?) may be distinguished by making the Top 10 Anticipated RPGs two years in a row!

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
You should still be able to get the POD version of Wraith: The Oblivion when it comes out. In Premium, the quality of the book is still pretty good. Of course they have to finish off the writing, which is taking a long time.....

Talking of slow releases, Chaosium's RuneQuest 4 (is it though?) may be distinguished by making the Top 10 Anticipated RPGs two years in a row!

Conan and Paranoia might make it three years in a row!

Atlatl Jones

Explorer
There are a few smaller press games in the Other category I'm looking forward to: MASHED, about playing field surgeons in the Korean War, Bluebeard's Bride, a gorgeous horror game based on the fairy tale, and the second edition of Stars Without Number.

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
Well, having read the pdf and seen the box, I can definitely say that Paranoia will be here a couple of months from now. Not sure about Conan though, although that will be a huge release.

I think you misunderstand me. If Paranoia and Conan do well in this poll right here right now, it will be for the third year running.

Related Articles

Remove ads

Remove ads