• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Most Hated Actors

RaceBannon42

First Post
I don't hate Witherspoon, but I agree with you about her unattractiveness. She has those giant freak eyes, like Heather Graham. I know there are people who like both of them, but I don't get it.

I don't care for Reese but she isnt unattractive. Heather Graham on the otherhand I like. I mean come on! Roller Girl & Felcity Shagewell! they were hot!

I'll also add Barbara Streisand and Jane Fonda to my "most hated".

Jane Stays off of my list simply because of Barbarella :]

Alec Baldwin and Will Smith are frankly pushing it with me. They aren't on the list as of yet, but they haven't done anything good in a while. Keanu has Bill & Ted and the first Matrix, but, like Ben Affleck, I'm at a loss to explain how he's managed to sustain himself in the business.

I really dislike Alec off screen. but I have loved some of his stuff on. He was just too cool as the Phantom, and he totally made the Glengary Glenross. As for recent stuff. He was awesome in The Cooler.
Will Smith is OK as long as you are looking for a smart alec action star.

Finally, Halle Berry. I've never seen Monster's Ball, so I might be missing something, but, from the films I've seen, I don't get how she's considered a great actress (and I really doubt Catwoman will change my mind). I think the only reason they put Madonna in Die Another Day was to make her look good.

Well.... Halle is hot, and she was pretty good in Monster's Ball. Plus she was all kinds of nekid in that film too ;)

Darth K'Trava

First Post
Ashwyn said:
There's noone I hate, but Julia Roberts creeps me out. There's something fake about her, more than just regular Hollywood fake. It's like she an alien, pretending to be human. Whenever I see a movie she's in, I get nothing from her emotionally, it's like she can't feel anything and just has to pretend to. Same thing when I see her outside of movies. Am I the only one who gets that feel from her?

Gee... sounds alot like Paris Hilton and Christina Agulera.... both are fake and look like cheesy, cheap barbie dolls. :confused:

I can't stand Carrot Top. He makes me NOT want to get AT&T for sure!!

Ashwyn

First Post
Darth K'Trava said:
Gee... sounds alot like Paris Hilton and Christina Agulera.... both are fake and look like cheesy, cheap barbie dolls. :confused:
I haven't seen enough of either of those two to know for sure, but yeah, that's what I'm talking about.

Thanee

First Post
Jim Carrey. Just don't like him for some reason.

Paris Hilton (brain dead rich blonde - why does anyone care what she thinks?)

I think everyone is waiting for her to do so eventually... ;)

Bye
Thanee

Viking Bastard

Adventurer
It's totally beyond me how people like Carrot Top and Tom Green achieved
celebrity status. I can laugh at nearly anything. I have a very broad sense
of humour. My friends make fun at me for it. How can I find anything funny.

Them not so much.

Elf Witch

First Post
These are the ones who just make me grind my teeth.

Jim Carrey
Jennifer Lopez ( though I did like her in Selena)
Penelope Cruz She's ugly and she can't act.
Russel Crowe I will admit he can act but I can't stand his boorish ways.
Paris Hilton What a cheap slut.

MonsterMash

First Post
In no particular order:
Meg Ryan Smug and dull
Ben Affleck
Sting No actor
Keanu Reeves
Demi Moore
Jennifer Lopez

And that's just for starters....

Darth K'Trava

First Post
Paris Hilton---- think??? Impossible!!! ::gasp!::

Thanee said:
I think everyone is waiting for her [Paris Hilton]to do so eventually... ;)

Bye
Thanee

To quote a commercial shown a couple of years ago here in the States for a candy bar known as Snickers: "Not going anywhere for awhile? Grab a Snickers Bar!"

I love that tagline! :D

Last edited:

Remove ads