• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Movement Feat

melkorspawn

First Post
I seem to recall a feat that allowed for an additional move action (not to be used for move equivalent actions). Is this a true memory, or just wishful thinking? If so, what is the feat and where is it published?

Not quite wishful thinking.

There exist similar feats in Star Wars d20 (RCR) and the Eberron Campaign Setting.

The SW d20 version (Heroic Surge) allows you to take an additional move or attack action (move or standard, in D&D parlance). You can do it no more than once per encounter, and no more than 1/2 your Character Level times per day.

The ECS version (Action Surge) costs you two action points, and allows you an additional move or standard action either before or after your normal actions.

melkorspawn

First Post
Infiniti2000 said:
That may have been Expert Tactician from Song and Silence. Not positive, though.

and I guess that would be superceded by the version in Complete Adventurer?

Patryn of Elvenshae said:
Not quite wishful thinking.

There exist similar feats in Star Wars d20 (RCR) and the Eberron Campaign Setting.

The SW d20 version (Heroic Surge) allows you to take an additional move or attack action (move or standard, in D&D parlance). You can do it no more than once per encounter, and no more than 1/2 your Character Level times per day.

The ECS version (Action Surge) costs you two action points, and allows you an additional move or standard action either before or after your normal actions.

So I guess close but no cigar. Thanks for the help guys. It all seemed so real... an extra move that could only be used for moving, but maybe I'm just thinking of Action Boy from Fallout.

Stalker0

Legend
You may be thinking of Arcana Evolved's Speed Burst Feat. 1 per day/2 character levels you can gain 1 extra move action. Again, note it says move action not move-equivalent.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads