Movie Sequels

R_J_K75

Legend
Looking it up, it looks like you might be slightly misremembering a definitely made-up and sourceless but common rule used by questionable life coaches, public speakers and so on which is that every seven minutes there will be or should be a lull in your speech or conversation.
Yes, now that you say this it is what I was told that after 7 minutes there is a lull in the conversation and then the topic changes. Ive found if there are 2-3 people talking this isnt true, same with if you are at a gathering with Mutiple conversations going on, but there is some truth if there is 5-6 people talking.

R_J_K75

Legend
If you are ever in the mood to revisit an old Bond film and want something a bit different from rockets on skis type Bond, you might give From Russia To Love another go. It really feels more like late-50s Hitchcock than James Bond. Even the first Eon film, Dr No, was closer to where they ended up going with the franchise though on a smaller budget than later films.
I'll keep this in mind, Not something you see on TV around here much, so I'll have to check Prime. Being a programmer for a cable channel must be awesome. I could do 40 hours worth of work in 30 minutes. Monday, 37 hours of Pawn Stars, Tuesday 72 hours of Cup Cake Wars, Thursday....you get the point.

Remove ads