(MSH) Nightmares of Futures Past

KarinsDad

Adventurer
Providence

The troubleseeker again fires off, but the feeling isn't quite the same. Providence feels pulled to her destination instead of guided. When she can focus and see again, it appears that she has returned to the Temple of the Ancient One. With the Tome still tucked under her arm she starts to walk back to her room but then notices something amiss. It is night time the moon a quarterly slit high in the night sky, tells her it is past midnight. But the Troubleseeker has never before taken her out of time she left during the morning, stayed less than an hour and should have returned only the same amount of time passing. Very troubled she goes off to find someone to help answer a few questions.

Providence goes off to show the book and explain the Troubleseeker issue to the monks.

"Master Payho. I was just in New York and it was nighttime, but now I am back and it is still nighttime. This has never happened before. Can you explain it? Also, while in New York, I found the Tome of Zhered-Na at the previous residence of Stephan Strange. I think it is better for this to be safely kept at the Temple." she says handing the tome to one of the monks.

[sblock=HolyMan]
Since you had written what she was going to do, I was expecting that you were then going to fill me in on what she finds out. I've been waiting for the results of this discussion. I didn't realize that you wanted me to roleplay this.[/sblock]

Voda Vosa

First Post
"If you want me to search for this group of persons, you should describe them to me." states plainly the sorceror, noting tacitly that he wouldn't move otherwise.

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
At the Temple of the Ancient One

Master Payho takes the book shaking his head, "Very evil, yes very evil is this." he says tucking the book under one arm. "Your ability by which you seek out the troubles of others could have been effected by such as this tome." The two walk out to one of Providences favorite water gardens, and again the pull of the Troubleseeker starts to grind in the young Inhuman's stomach.

[sblock=OOC] Sorry KD yes I am winging it as of right now till I can give a good reason for your power to act "unnaturally" which will give you a reason to stay with the group and move more than 10 areas if needed. ;) Then after all that it will go back to it's normal self. Oh and anytime I leave something open-ended it is so you can help fill in you did a great job adding Master Payho :lol:

Get ready it's time for Providence to meet the boys LOL[/sblock]

airwalkrr

Adventurer
"The Resistance goes by a number of names, but by and large it is made up of mutants who oppose the changes that came to this country after the passage of the Mutant Registration Act. It's nothing short of a holocaust. Mutants and even humans with what is considered "unnatural ability" like yours, Red Snake Sorcerer, are being rounded up, interred in concentration camps, experimented on, and worse. And those damn sentinels are the harbingers of our doom. These days it's like they've taken on a mind of their own. The humans who created them do not seem to be in control anymore. Hence the sentinels are now our chief adversary.

"Most unfortunately, it is difficult to identify an agent of the Resistance. We are forced in these dark days to keep a low profile. These safe houses that are sprinkled across the land are some of the few havens for our kind. I know of only a few."

Voda Vosa

First Post
"If that is so, how do you suggest we make contact with this resistance? I wish to ask you something more. Do any of you know who is the leader of that big building in the outside of this city? I infiltrated there in search for the Scroll, but it was taken away from me, in a giant metal dragonfly. I need to find that scroll in order to seal a great evil. I was intrusted such mission by the Providence" says Sheng in his usual accented tone.

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
[sblock=OOC] Sorry to hear airwalkr is having troubles in the real world. :erm: But if you all wish to keep on the plan was to seperate and seek out info (and a tv) I'm ready when you all are or we can put this on hold and try re-recuritment. Let me know. [/sblock]

Remove ads