• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

multiple quarries

sammy

First Post
If I'm an 11th level or higher ranger that can Quarry multiple targets and hit multiple targets, can I split up my quarry damage between those I can hit
( 1d6 for 1 target and another 1d6 for the 2nd target).

Ruling page # etc appreciated.

Sammy

I don't know of any rule that says you can do this. HQ bonus damage is applied once per round, presumably you apply it all to one qualifying attack in the round. Honestly I'd think it would be VERY rare that you would ever want to do otherwise anyhow.

MatthewJHanson

Registered Ninja
Publisher
The Battlefield Archer paragon path will let you have multiple quarries (and maybe some others too).

However I do not see it saying anything that says you can split damage, so I think the single application of the damage still applies.

Saeviomagy

Adventurer
Unless you have some other way around the restriction, multiple quarries simply serves to let you pick and choose which target you want to deal your entire quarry damage to.

Remove ads