[Music: The Hairbands] Lets hear it for the Glamrockers!!!

Somewhere I still have the Whitesnake Trilogy video tape collecting several of their music videos.

I still remember the horror of my friend as my drunken wife to be climbed up on his hood of his camero and began dancing just like the video.

oh those were the days.... :lol:

Darkwolf71

First Post
Oh, I have lots. I could do a thread on that alone. Bloodgood rocks. Bride, Deliverance, White Cross... speaking of which. White Lion, Witesnake, White Zomb... um no, that's defiantly not Glam. ;)

Also there is another little known band Eternal Decision, [ame=http://www.amazon.com/Eternal-Decision/dp/B000CA7QB4/ref=sr_1_5?ie=UTF8&s=music&qid=1229318451&sr=8-5]Amazon.com: Eternal Decision: Eternal Decision: Music[/ame]. Sounds like early Metallica.

Dioltach

Legend
Does Bad English count as a hair band?

I used to have an LP of a British band called Spider that definitely qualifies. I used to love it, but like so many bands they disappeared from my listening list when I switched to CD.

Blackrat

He Who Lurks Beyond The Veil
Hey! How can you talk about 80's and have the word Glamrock in the title without mentionin Ziggy Stardust?! AKA David Bowie ;)

Mathew_Freeman

First Post
I'd just like to stick my oar in quickly and remind everyone that the creator of Glam Rock was Marc Bolan of T-Rex - in the 1970's! :D

Oh it's plain to see
You were made for me
Yeah, I'm your toy
Your 20th Century boy...

Dannyalcatraz

Schmoderator
Staff member
Supporter
Ziggy Stardust?! AKA David Bowie

I, too, am a Spider from Mars!
Billy Idol, Queen, Night Ranger, Quiet Riot.

The last 2, definitely...

The first 2? Matter of opinion. Still good, though!
I'd just like to stick my oar in quickly and remind everyone that the creator of Glam Rock was Marc Bolan of T-Rex - in the 1970's!

*Bangs a gong, reverently*

Zodiac Mindwarp and the Love Reaction.

I never got into them.

Remove ads