• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

MutantHigh Episode3: Speed limit

Radiant

First Post
Blockader7 said:
What in heaven's name?

"Thou shalt not kill."

And with that said, Michael fires a stream of his corrosive acid at the suit, specifically targeting the head.

The Cop still holds Mike on the ground and the suit step into the restaurant, glassshards crushing under its feet. Its shining black and red colours begin to fade and its whole exterior begins to rust. You hear squeaking noises and its movements slow down. At parts the armor breaks open and you can see the uniform of the soldier who pilots it. But somehow despite the fact that it should be nothing more than trash now it still advances. It lifts its arm, the gun is now useless and just a realy big club ready to smash right at your head. The man holding you meets your eyes with a hate filled stare.
"Now you die mutant scum!"
You can't help but think that his teeth look awfully sharp and his eyes look far more like some kinds of predatory animal than like those of a human. Again the man in the coat speaks.
"So said the god who let it fire rain from the skies then he those angry. The god who made you so that your merest touch is deadly."
He calmly points to your enemies.
"They won't hesitate to kill you. But you have the power, it is your right to kill them not the other way around."

Chamber

Satisfied with what info Truth was able to provide Jonothan heads off to find Clair and head out.

[OOC: I'll leave the spot he picked up to our elustrious DM. :D ]

Blockader7

First Post
"Lord, please forgive these people for they know not what they do. The Lord is my shephard, I shall not want..."

And with that said I flip the cop into the suit and then fire a blast of corrosion at the guy in the trenchcoat.

"I''m not angry at God for giving me these abilities. He gave them to me for a reason. I just don't understand what that reason is. If today is the day he's come to take me home, then he will take me home.

"But he has other plans for me that have yet to be revealed."

Clair is ready, waiting as Jono finds him in the garage. Already changed into a simple, checker-patterned shirt of blue and white and some jeans, he smiles as they head off in to town.

KitanaVorr

First Post
Originally posted by Radiant
"He is right, shouldn't you be out? Leave working on scinetific questions till late in the night to people who allready had their share of excitement."

Originally posted by Tokiwong
Joey waited with a smile, if Katie followed, he heads for the car, not really saying much, just chilling, and letting her do all, if any of the talking.

Katie nodded at both of them, part of her still lingering to work on the puzzle, but she knew she could mess with it even from afar. Keeping a tenuous connection with the labs computers, she networked it into the one on her motorcyle.

As they headed toward the SUV, she didn't seem to talk much, her mind obviously miles away. Waving to Eris, she headed toward her bike. "I'll take my bike there," she told them both absently. "I want to work on a few things while I drive."

She'll lead the way to the downtown area and any nice cafes she found while skating tricks down there. All the while she'll, keep tabs on the computer to see if Dr. Garcia came up with anything interesting.

Chamber

Jonothan now back in his street clothes stroll into the garage a few minutes after Clair and Katie get there, Well looks like the place is really emptying out. Wot's the big occasion?

Tokiwong

First Post
Nice and relaxing, "So as I was saying earlier," while they sit in the car, "I think after the party, we could hit the beach, I saw a spot I wanted to check out, give you a tour of the surf, and the spots you can only get to by swimming... I mean unless your busy with Tess..."

Radiant

First Post
Blockader7 said:
"Lord, please forgive these people for they know not what they do. The Lord is my shephard, I shall not want..."

And with that said I flip the cop into the suit and then fire a blast of corrosion at the guy in the trenchcoat.

"I''m not angry at God for giving me these abilities. He gave them to me for a reason. I just don't understand what that reason is. If today is the day he's come to take me home, then he will take me home.

"But he has other plans for me that have yet to be revealed."

the corrosive power has no effect on a living target and the man just laughs. Somehow the cop atop Mike is incredibly strong and holds him down without much effort. The rusting wreck of the Armageddon suit still moves and now punches its corroded gun right down on Mikes head. Just a second before it hits he suddenly opens his eyes, alone in his room. He had just lain down for a minute to relax and appearantly drifted of to sleep. He almost thinks he can still here the strange Cajun music and the voice of the man.
"See you later Michael"
Then he is fully awake and everithing looks normal.

Last edited:

Blockader7

First Post
"Well... that'll teach me to eat strange foods before I go to sleep."

He laughed, but it was a very weak laugh. He was still quite shaken by the dream or whatever it was. Maybe it was just the stress he'd been put under the alst few days, being the new guy, caring for someone he can't allow himself to touch for fear of killing her and who may even be somewhat flighty and on top of that probably doesn't even feel the same way.

"Come on, it's time to wind down."

Opening the closet he picks up his guitar and takes a walk outside to a spot he found overlooking the bay that's out of the way. He tunes it up, plays a few excercises to warm up, then gets into the real stuff. Among the songs he plays are "I'm No Stranger To The Rain" by Keith Whitby. He practices for about two hours trying to wind down, and to the golden sunrise out over the bay he finishes with Stings's "Fragile", which is about one of the fifteen rock songs he knows.

"If blood will flow when flesh and steel are one
Drying in the color of the evening sun
Tomorrow's rain will wash the stain away
But something in our mind's will always stay
Perhaps this final act was meant
To clinch a lifetime's argument
That nothing comes fromes violence and nothing ever should
For I was born beneath an angry star
Lest we forget how fragile we are

"On and on the rain will fall
Like tears from a star
Like tears from a star
On and on the rain wil say
How fragile we are
How fragile we are..."

Shalimar

First Post
Tokiwong said:
Nice and relaxing, "So as I was saying earlier," while they sit in the car, "I think after the party, we could hit the beach, I saw a spot I wanted to check out, give you a tour of the surf, and the spots you can only get to by swimming... I mean unless your busy with Tess..."

"If you want to that'd be ok, I just don't really want to ditch Tess at the party, that'd be kinda mean in that whole family movie on Fox kind of way cause you know someone's bound to say something." she says as she takes out her phone and dials Tess's number. "Wish me luck J" she says as the phone rings.

"Hi, Tessa, its me, Eris, I was wondering if you wanted to go out to a party with me tomorrow night."

Remove ads