Mutants and Masterminds: The Heroes of Freedom [Recruit, Check Waiting List]

Calinon

First Post
OMG, say open recruiting! I was even on the original waiting list :)

Serioiusly though, I'll take a back seat to Mimic if you are wanting to get this going again. I run my own campaign as well, and he's 'super' active in it ;) I would still like to play, though, but don't want to push out one of my own players just for that.

Lemme know! I'm willing to make any character type you would like to have in the campaign to round out a group. I loved reading this when it was up and running.

Mimic

First Post
Calinon said:
Serioiusly though, I'll take a back seat to Mimic if you are wanting to get this going again. I run my own campaign as well, and he's 'super' active in it ;)

I sit in front of a computer all day, if it wasn't for these forum boards I would go nuts and start shooting people with a paint ball gun, or worse, I would actually get some work done...

They don't pay me enough to actually work here.

Brother Shatterstone

Dark Moderator of PbP
Hammerhead, just to be all official like... I still my own character from this game and inserted her into another so if this one ever breathes life again I'll need a new character. :)

Brother Shatterstone

Dark Moderator of PbP
Hammerhead said:
Your character was really funny though.

I wasn't trying for funny but if you remember her after all this time the at least she was memorable and that's something you should always aim for in a PbP game. :)

Anyhow, she's in the Alternate X-men game now which she is probaly a better fit for. A true team and a place to get help with her MPD. :)

Remove ads