• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Mutants and Masterminds: The Heroes of Freedom [Recruit, Check Waiting List]

Brother Shatterstone

Dark Moderator of PbP
Hammerhead said:
The Mental Assault has to be sustained on one target; you can't switch targets without an attack roll.
No, no, I realize that. :) I meant can I use one of my other offensive powers like force attack or can I fly around the room/hover that sort of thing. :)

Brother Shatterstone

Dark Moderator of PbP
As for the hero point, their still Uzi presents and the same thug I think I had better take a hero point or I 'm going to be in the morgue tomorrow and not class. *L*

Hammerhead

Explorer
You would change back if knocked unconscious. Further, you spent a Hero Point to recover from being stunned by the thug's attack.

Poor Rant and Rave. Did they ever even hit you guys?

So, now that we're pretty much finished with the first real fight, any thoughts, comments, suggestions, advice, etc?

Hammerhead

Explorer
Sorry for not posting in a while everyone. During the Thanksgiving week, I had little access to any computer, much less one with reliable internet connection. And now I'm playing catch up with schoolwork and preparing for the end of the semester while also struggling with my Knights of the Old Republic addiction. Ironically, finals week will give me the more free time than any other week.

Since Tokiwong is unable to post for a while as well, and my next major post and plot development primarily involves his character it might be best to simply pause the game for a while. Victim might want to post something as well, that lazy bum. PbP post traffic seems to slow down around Thanksgiving-Christmas anyway.

Would anyone mind if the game went on hold for the holidays? Heroes of Freedom will return, of course!

Mimic-Sure! Since ES2 hasn't posted for a loooonnnngg time, we could use another player.

Darth Ecks

First Post
This is probably a good idea (to pause the game). And I have to admit my KOTOR addiction is getting in the way of classes just before finals :p . Thankfully, after finals there will be about three weeks of play time available.
Have a happy holiday.

Remove ads