Mutants & Mastermind Presents – “Astonishing Tales of Centropolis”

GreenKarl

First Post
By the time Paladin had made it to the tower's roof, he found Raymond Shawe already there waiting for him and any other heroes having been alerted by SID about the message. "I have my personal VTOL on the way, ETA is three minutes" he said.

GM: Depending on what the heroes want to do. The Middleton Army Base is close to 15 miles from the tower but it is also a military base so it is surrounded by a high security fence and has lots of various sensors and patrols around it... at least you can assume that if you had never been there. The base itself is also fairly large, so again unless you have been there you may not know where to look for where the FEMA/AEGIS camp might be for the Stormers.

KahlessNestor

Adventurer
By the time Paladin had made it to the tower's roof, he found Raymond Shawe already there waiting for him and any other heroes having been alerted by SID about the message. "I have my personal VTOL on the way, ETA is three minutes" he said.

GM: Depending on what the heroes want to do. The Middleton Army Base is close to 15 miles from the tower but it is also a military base so it is surrounded by a high security fence and has lots of various sensors and patrols around it... at least you can assume that if you had never been there. The base itself is also fairly large, so again unless you have been there you may not know where to look for where the FEMA/AEGIS camp might be for the Stormers.
Caleb used to serve there, so let me know what he knows.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

KahlessNestor

Adventurer
27yvqxy.jpg

The Shadow
Human, Inc.
Tuesday, April 12, 2016/10 AM
Round 0

“What?” Caleb said, watching Kitsune rush off. “Do you even know how to fly?” he demanded, following. “Let the pilot fly it!”

The Shadow headed up to the roof. As he waited, he considered what he knew of Middleton from his days being stationed there. He knew where the camp was probably located, and he had an idea how they could get onto the base quietly if needed.

But should they? Shouldn’t they call ahead and warn the base?

“We should warn them, have the base on alert,” Caleb said. “We don’t know what this is.”

[sblock=Actions]
Movement:
Effect:
Action:
Effect:
Conditions:.
-0 Toughness
Regenerating 0/5 rounds
Hero Points: 2
[/sblock]

KahlessNestor

Adventurer
27yvqxy.jpg

The Shadow
Human, Inc.
Round 0

Caleb glanced over at the short man. “Do you know how much trouble we’ll be in if we fly onto an army base? Or worse, sneak on?”

He looked away again, considering. The body armor he had made into his costume was technically army property, and his possession of it made it stolen.

“I may know some ways onto the base, however. But what are we going to do about the big flying ship,” he pointed out. “They will see it coming.”

[sblock=Actions]
Movement:
Effect:
Action:
Effect:
-0 Toughness
Regenerating 0/5 rounds
[/sblock]

Shayuri

First Post
"I could try to fix that," Kitsune suggested with a bit of 'aren't I naughty' glee in her voice. "I've never tried to do it with something as big as that, but it could be fun to try."

GreenKarl

First Post
As the heroes discuss how to get onto the base a sleek VTOL aircraft sets down on the landing pad, its rear loading doors lowering. Raymond runs over and board while waving the heroes to join him.

[sblock=VTOL]Except it has the symbol of Human Inc. instead of the Netherlands Coast Guard :)
VTOL.jpg[/sblock]

KahlessNestor

Adventurer
27yvqxy.jpg

The Shadow
Human, Inc.
Round 0

Shadow looked sideways at Kitsune. “You think you can make it invisible?” he asked. “Can you mask sound, too? They’ll hear it.”

He climbed onto the plane after Shawe, moving toward the seats to strap in for the flight.

[sblock=Actions]
Movement:
Effect:
Action:
Effect:
-0 Toughness
Regenerating 0/5 rounds
[/sblock]

Remove ads