MV: Threats to the Nentir Vale in my hands

Mentat55

First Post
Any tables on monsters by region/terrain type?

~Teo

The only table is the standard Monster by Level one at the back of the book. There is a section towards the beginning that has a map of Nentir Vale and then short descriptions of each region. Each of those descriptions mentions some of the creatures and groups in those regions.

Mentat55

First Post
In a sense, this new Monster Vault is part Monster Manual, part sandbox. You have the Nentir Vale broken up into regions, and in each of those regions you may have an important settlement, a particular section of wilderness, or a dungeon. Each of those places has specific monsters of specific level ranges associated with them.

Yeah just picked it up weds. and I love the sandbox feel! Wow, my DM would of loved this back when 4E 1st came out! Right now I'm reading how you can generally find certain monsters in each region. I love this aspect about the book! The crunch, the fluff, the maps, the tiles, the sandboxyness, it's all AWESOME!

Now please make a Monster Vault: Nerathan Epic Threats! What are you waiting for freelancers of the Coast (FotC), go!

What your still here? Go make more awesome products like this!

Yes make the Epic one before the paragon one JUST to suit my epic campaign lol.

;)

~Teo

Remove ads