• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

My Cthulhu Campaign

WayneLigon

Adventurer
This is just too cool. :)

Luthor, of course, must come into possession of the Shining Trapezoid which is made from this green glowing stone....

MonsterMash

First Post
Nisarg said:
Or is it? The local astronomer confirms to Crowley and the PCs that the shooting star seemed to shift direction (after the interruption of the ritual), but it DID land.
After a few days of calculations, he can tell the PCs with some certainty that the shooting star supposedly carrying this "moonchilde" that could affect human destiny crashed in the United States...
in the state of Kansas...
Near a little town called Smallville...

Nisarg
Interesting campaign Nisarg, for a moment I thought it'd be Roswell, NM

Nisarg

Banned
Banned
the_myth said:
so....any new updates???

[/recloaks back to lurker mode...]

Sadly, no... the campaign ended after that last adventure, abruptly, because of a problem with the availability of where it was being played.

I can tell you in very brief what I thought of doing:

next adventure: 1950s: The McCarthey hearings have led to the retirement of most "masked men", flash burned himself up, green lantern went nuts, hawkman is in the middle east re-starting his own religion, wonder woman packed up and left back to her island. But for the past decade or so, Superman has been the official hero of the US government, promoted by the US Army and General Lex Luthor. Also, in Boston, a new vigilante has popped up in the last decade, The Batman.
The PCs would have been continuing their investigative works, and in the process of monitoring Luthor & Superman some of them determine that Gen. Luthor appears to be in contact with alien beings. If they had tried to sneak into his base at Area 51, they'd have discovered that ever since an incident in Roswell in the late 1940s, Luthor has been in communication with an alien race known as the Mi-Go; a horrific race of intelligent fungi from the planet Pluto, who wish to enslave humanity for their own ends. Superman appears to be an unwitting tool of Luthor's ambitions to sell out humanity.
Possibly with The Batman's help, the PCs have to find a way to convince Superman that his mentor and closest friend is a traitor to mankind, and must be stopped.
(BTW; Bruce Wayne, the Batman, is the son of Dr.Thomas Wayne, who had travelled with the PCs in the 1930s adventure.. thus, he is somewhat aware from his father's records of the "moonchilde" incident. He has deduced that Superman is the moonchilde, and is one step ahead of the PCs in having determined a strategy to deal with Superman if nescessary; buying some mining concerns in Smallville has given Wayne a small supply of krytponite bullets).

Nisarg

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads