My D20 Game(2015 Mar 17)

ren1999

First Post
[Edited]
I went back to opening each menu separately.
Do you want to just drag using the miniature?

http://d20game.weebly.com

Thumb.png

Last edited:

Shiroiken

Legend
Edit: the following may not make much sense, as the OP was edited from a goodbye to a home-brew option.

5E, like every game, is not for everyone. There are aspects of the game that I would have done differently, and things I feel I could have done better for MY group. However, I think WotC did a great job creating a game that will appeal to the broadest base possible, while still being easy for new players to pick up on. Good luck in your future endeavors.

Last edited:

GMMichael

Guide of Modos
Looks great, especially the spell packs (fun!), but why tinker with time and range?

TIME
1 minute = 10 game rounds
5 seconds = 1 game turn

RANGE
1 step(live RPG acting) = 1 game grid square(tabletop map)
30 feet = 6 steps or 6 game squares

ATHLETICS(str)(Intimidation)
ACROBATICS(dex)(Performance)
ARCANA(int)(Herbalism Kit, Poisoner Kit, Magic Item Creation)
PERCEPTION(wis)(Insight)
RELIGION(wis)(Persuasion, Medicine Kit)
SLEIGHT(dex)(Bluff, Deception, Disguise Kit, Acting Peformance, Stealth, Rogue Tools)
SURVIVAL(int)(Animal Handling, Nature, Explorer Pack, Foraging, Tracking)

RACES
roll a 1d12 for a random race
1)aasimar
2)catfolk
3)dwarf
4)dragonborn, half
5)elf, dark
6)elf, high
7)elf, wood
8)elf, half
9)gnome
10)human
11)orc, half
12)tiefling

That's a really short skill list. Bundling skills is fine, as long as you're cool with skill in one area meaning automatic skill in another. Like - Mario has a gift for swaying people's opinions. It follows that he's a famous healer (religion skill).

The races list is elf-heavy, especially if you consider aasimars to be Good Elves and tieflings to be Evil Elves. Just sayin'.

ren1999

First Post
Thanks for the comments. Sure, the skill list is bigger than this which is just a sample. I tend to actually make this system a playable javascript game. Wizards can't make me take it down if it ain't 5e.

The steps is a system that doesn't use feet or meters. It is for live roleplaying.

This will be a blend of the best of 13th Age and Pathfinder.

ren1999

First Post
I was thinking High Elves along the lines of Tolkien, and Wood Elves along the lines of ElfQuest the graphic novels. Any suggestions for races I should include?

ren1999

First Post
O.k. To the one person who sent me a message, I have put this browser D&D manager back up. I have also removed all infringing content.

ren1999

First Post
Thank you all who responded to me with Skill List and Race Suggestions. I am ready to start populating this game manager with these details. Keep the suggestions coming.

Remove ads