My Friends

Kallikrates

First Post
In all actuality my brother was supposed to serve in the 1st battalion, 9th Marines.
aka The Walking Dead.
But his first deployment which was supposed to last six months was cut short five months early due to a...situation.

Oh yes...

Stay safe, stay vigilant, stay sharp, and may your aim be true if it comes down to it.
That goes for you and all your brother- and sister-in-arms.

Last edited:

rucaro

First Post
I am alive and well my friends, had a minute to drop in and send out some hugs so here they are.

I miss you all, love Mike

Imreis

First Post
*Huuuuuuuuuuuuuugs* gods i miss you hun, ill be sure to give your wife a call and talk to her soon and let you know how shes and your little girl are doing sweety. Becareful and watch out for the scorpions!

rucaro

First Post
I watch out for scorpians....I catch em and make them fight to the death with Camel spiders.... no that would be evil I only bet on the fights

Love ya mike

Babylon Logos

First Post
rucaro said:
I watch out for scorpians....I catch em and make them fight to the death with Camel spiders.... no that would be evil I only bet on the fights

Love ya mike

Camel Spiders . . . Yucky.

spider.jpg

That people's is a camel spider (well, two). In otherwords, bet on that.

Thamior

First Post
Actually, as large as the camel spider is... it's poison isn't all that deadly. No the little clear scorpion that no one thinks about, he's the killer, one of the most deadly scorpions there is... bet on the little guy.

Remove ads