My Friends

Kallikrates

First Post
Ya know...Babylon...You might just need your BFG to take out the camel spider!
And it's good to know you're doing good Mike.
I feel like I'm talking to myself.

Jeajea

First Post
Good luck and I hope you stay safe. And, wow... look out for those spiders - and scorpions! Gosh. Amazing, what nature creates.

Babylon Logos

First Post
Kallikrates said:
Ya know...Babylon...You might just need your BFG to take out the camel spider!
And it's good to know you're doing good Mike.
I feel like I'm talking to myself.

Buggers run ten miles per hour . . . I don't know if my BFG can handle it.

Dawn Awakening

First Post
Mike,
I hope everything is well. Who would of thought that I would have seen you up here. I should have known to log on a long time ago and check the boards. I am overwhelmed with relief to see that you are doing well though. Just wanted to send my love and best wishes your way. Oh! And I hve something for you. I don't know if you could find the time to actually enjoy it though, but I know once you do you will love it. *hugs and lots of kisses*
~CJ~
P.S. If you ever get the chance to write, my e-mail is Mikes_shortbaby69@yahoo.com Don't laugh, I didn't want to change it because everyone already had that e-mail address. HeHe love yah

Ruthia

First Post
Dawn Awakening said:
Mike,
I hope everything is well. Who would of thought that I would have seen you up here. I should have known to log on a long time ago and check the boards. I am overwhelmed with relief to see that you are doing well though. Just wanted to send my love and best wishes your way. Oh! And I hve something for you. I don't know if you could find the time to actually enjoy it though, but I know once you do you will love it. *hugs and lots of kisses*
~CJ~
P.S. If you ever get the chance to write, my e-mail is Mikes_shortbaby69@yahoo.com Don't laugh, I didn't want to change it because everyone already had that e-mail address. HeHe love yah

O.M.G. CJ lives????? *golump huggles her too!* Another name I've missed! Now my days complete. :D Oh When Mike was on last time (yesterday) He asked me to tell everyone that he said HI and behave!

Dawn Awakening

First Post
*laughs and gives RU a hug* Yes, it is remarkable I know. But I do get on every now and then just to check up on everything. Nothing much to say but life is life, HeHe and life on my part has been busy. I hope yall are doing well.
~CJ~

Babylon Logos

First Post
They're found in deserts world wide. And they're not actually spiders. They are arachnids, but they're more closely related to ticks than spiders.

Remove ads