• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

My Friends

Kallikrates

First Post
Ya know...Babylon...You might just need your BFG to take out the camel spider!
And it's good to know you're doing good Mike.
I feel like I'm talking to myself.

Jeajea

First Post
Good luck and I hope you stay safe. And, wow... look out for those spiders - and scorpions! Gosh. Amazing, what nature creates.

Babylon Logos

First Post
Kallikrates said:
Ya know...Babylon...You might just need your BFG to take out the camel spider!
And it's good to know you're doing good Mike.
I feel like I'm talking to myself.

Buggers run ten miles per hour . . . I don't know if my BFG can handle it.

Dawn Awakening

First Post
Mike,
I hope everything is well. Who would of thought that I would have seen you up here. I should have known to log on a long time ago and check the boards. I am overwhelmed with relief to see that you are doing well though. Just wanted to send my love and best wishes your way. Oh! And I hve something for you. I don't know if you could find the time to actually enjoy it though, but I know once you do you will love it. *hugs and lots of kisses*
~CJ~
P.S. If you ever get the chance to write, my e-mail is Mikes_shortbaby69@yahoo.com Don't laugh, I didn't want to change it because everyone already had that e-mail address. HeHe love yah

Ruthia

First Post
Dawn Awakening said:
Mike,
I hope everything is well. Who would of thought that I would have seen you up here. I should have known to log on a long time ago and check the boards. I am overwhelmed with relief to see that you are doing well though. Just wanted to send my love and best wishes your way. Oh! And I hve something for you. I don't know if you could find the time to actually enjoy it though, but I know once you do you will love it. *hugs and lots of kisses*
~CJ~
P.S. If you ever get the chance to write, my e-mail is Mikes_shortbaby69@yahoo.com Don't laugh, I didn't want to change it because everyone already had that e-mail address. HeHe love yah

O.M.G. CJ lives????? *golump huggles her too!* Another name I've missed! Now my days complete. :D Oh When Mike was on last time (yesterday) He asked me to tell everyone that he said HI and behave!

Dawn Awakening

First Post
*laughs and gives RU a hug* Yes, it is remarkable I know. But I do get on every now and then just to check up on everything. Nothing much to say but life is life, HeHe and life on my part has been busy. I hope yall are doing well.
~CJ~

Babylon Logos

First Post
They're found in deserts world wide. And they're not actually spiders. They are arachnids, but they're more closely related to ticks than spiders.

Remove ads