• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

My search option

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kheti sa-Menik

First Post
My search option has disappeared from the menu bar at the top. Does it have something to do with having recently bought an extension for my Community Supporter account in response to Morrus' recent thread? Or is there an issue going down?

Thanks!

Nonlethal Force

First Post
FWIW, My search option is still there. I'm not trying to brag - merely giving the mods and admins here the info that it is not a universal problem.

Sorry to not be more help, KsM.

Piratecat

Sesquipedalian
Kheti, that's why. There's an intermittent bug in the automated updater that screws this up.

I'll fix it tomorrow once I'm up! I apologize for it happening in the first place.

Piratecat said:
Kheti, that's why. There's an intermittent bug in the automated updater that screws this up.

I'll fix it tomorrow once I'm up! I apologize for it happening in the first place.

I hadn't noticed until I saw this thread, but the same thing appears to have happened to me.

I imagine I can wait until tomorrow before searching for anything, if I must. ;)

Bacris

First Post
Looks like I got hit by the bug too - I bought a CSA account today and don't have the custom title or search options.

Nonlethal Force

First Post
Really - the custom title, too? Ouch, that's rough. [Not being snarky there, btw] Cause the search option I use about twice a year. But the custom title is my hard-earned baby! :)

Piratecat

Sesquipedalian
Kheti is fixed.
Mouseferatu is fixed.
Bacris fixed.

Thanks, the three of you! Let me know if it still isn't working right, please.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads