• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

My Wife, Lynda Lawless, is Having Trouble Logging-In

Leif

Adventurer
Whenever she tries to log-in she gets a message that the password she has entered is incorrect, or something about there being no email for her. She, Lynda Lawless, doesn't know what to do to solve the problem. Any help that you could offer would be appreciated. Her absence is holding up our game. If there's a way to re-set her id, that might be preferable, if she wouldn't lose anything she's accumulated so far. She did tell me in no uncertain terms that was important to her. If she loses any XP or anything, I fear that my home situation may become, um, chillier, shall we say.

Last edited:

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
Optimally, she could remember her password. Failing that, if she drops me an email from her registered email account (which is a Yahoo account) I can give her a new password manually.

Leif

Adventurer
Thanks, Morrus. She has her password stored elsewhere on her computer, but she claims that it won't get her logged-in. I'll tell her to drop you an email. I'll look around and see if I can find the address that she should use to write to you.

Leif

Adventurer
I looked and couldn't find your address, Morrus, care to share? It couldn't be as easy as Morrus@Enworld.org, could it?? Guess maybe it is! How about that. I'll have her write you as soon as she gets home.

Last edited:

Remove ads