Naberezhnyi, God of controlling others and gaining power through tyranny and force.

BigB

First Post
Tyrannus (U)

Bront said:
I think a better way to describe it is rulership and order through power and force.

I think War or Strength might be better than darkness personaly, particularly with these two potential descriptions.

"rulership and order through power and force" sounds good to me I will add it to the proposal.

I will replace darkness with War. I am considering replacing Nobility with strength as well.

Rystil Arden

First Post
Although I don't have any qualms with the god himself (except perhaps that he might be a bit redundant with the philosophy too, if that also is voted in, but that isn't the god's problem), I actually really don't like the new name. Besides bad memories of Count Dooku, it just sounds and reads too much like the word tyrannous. Even Tyranar would be better. Forgive me for the minor nitpick, though.

BigB

First Post
I really do not have a problem with changing the name. Tyrannar is fine. I may wait to make the change to hear if there are any other ideas.

If it is decided that having both the cult and the god is too redundant, I am ok with that as well.

BigB

First Post
Rystil Arden said:
Yeah. Something totally unique might be even cooler.

Here a few possibilities:

Baatyr
Gaafa
Kabak
Naberezhnyi
Septarim
Kiilihorn
Filandel
Zamtar
Drith

I like Naberezhnyi

Bront

The man with the probe
Naberezhnyi rocks!

Assuming that and we finish the tie in into the cult, you're approved by me (I'll vote then). I think we're looking good :)

Now I just need votes for Urdiga, and we can finish up the pantheon.

Rystil Arden

First Post
Bront said:
Naberezhnyi rocks!

Assuming that and we finish the tie in into the cult, you're approved by me (I'll vote then). I think we're looking good :)

Now I just need votes for Urdiga, and we can finish up the pantheon.
Tea should actually be approvable without Urdiga--we just need one more judge beyond you and Erekose :)

Remove ads