Naberezhnyi, God of controlling others and gaining power through tyranny and force.

BigB

First Post
I changed the name to Naberezhnyi and I will work on adding the cult of Arrhim into the proposal. Should we do one proposal or leave them as separate and add info to each?

I hope Urdiga is approved as well.

Bront

The man with the probe
I'll vote YES to the god.

Work with the cult proposal to get that changed. We can wrap them togeather later easily enough.

BigB

First Post
Erekose13 said:
Why are his worshippers prevented from being LN?

I could be wrong but I felt that LN person would problems with the major emphasis of this god to be taking power from others. I suppose it could work if the LN person was taking power to make things balance out better and more organized (as in a government or something). I just was not sure if it would fit.

Rystil Arden

First Post
BigB said:
I could be wrong but I felt that LN person would problems with the major emphasis of this god to be taking power from others. I suppose it could work if the LN person was taking power to make things balance out better and more organized (as in a government or something). I just was not sure if it would fit.
The clerics of slightly different alignment always emphasise different aspects, but they usually work out. Heck, Espra is pretty much evil, darkness, and corruption incarnate, but her two aspects can have non-evil followers of their respective Chaotic and Lawful alignments--heck, that's one of the reasons she created those aspects :]

BigB

First Post
Rystil Arden said:
The clerics of slightly different alignment always emphasise different aspects, but they usually work out. Heck, Espra is pretty much evil, darkness, and corruption incarnate, but her two aspects can have non-evil followers of their respective Chaotic and Lawful alignments--heck, that's one of the reasons she created those aspects :]

Actually now that you mention it.....as we are combining the cult of Arrhim with this god I think that would work out better. Thanks!

BigB

First Post
I added a line about the cult (as proposed by someone):"Naberezhnyi has enlisted the aid of Arrhim a devil envoy of his confidence, with the mission of propagating the cult of Arrhim and the god´s ideals."

Remove ads