• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Najina and it's Wartroll! (Roll vs Role)

jinnetics

Explorer
Yeah, I can't get it either. I'm sure someone will realize in the morning it didn't get uploaded or something. I've run into this a few times.

Reaper Steve

Explorer
Up yet? I can't check at work, but I can when I'm done in two hours. Would like to read it before I go to bed. (Its nighttime here in Afghanistan.)

Reaper Steve

Explorer
You know, between Dragon and Dungeon, they have A LOT of articles to post in the next three and a half business days if they intend to complete August's issue in August.

Lots of goodness this week if they do!

Lots of gnashing of teeth and bemoaning of the state of DDI (I predict) if they don't.

I, for one, am hoping for the former.

Scribble

First Post
You know, between Dragon and Dungeon, they have A LOT of articles to post in the next three and a half business days if they intend to complete August's issue in August.

Lots of goodness this week if they do!

Lots of gnashing of teeth and bemoaning of the state of DDI (I predict) if they don't.

I, for one, am hoping for the former.

Seems like that's been the case with them so far... The end of the month sees a big BANG of articles. Begining of the month, kind of slow.

Remove ads