• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

NC GAME DAY II (Aug 23): Man, was that fun or what?!

Ruined

Explorer
Umm, hmm. Yeah, add me to the Planescape game of Shemeska's. I've never actually had the opportunity to play in the setting, just ran it for six or seven years. Yayyyyy! =) I'll see if I can lure any other players in.

Also, if any NCSU students would be willing to help out a gaming group, the Mind's Eye Theatre Club could use some assistance. They've helped to schedule a number of games on site over the years. The only problem is that students come and go, but the need for the club remains. Anyone interested can email me at the link below.

Rethinking number of PCs

After thinking about it, I've decided to limit the number of players in Against All Ooze to 5, mainly because I know that the afternoon timeslot tends to be cramped as the morning game runs over. Removing one slot should speed up combat and give the players a fighting chance at beating the clock.

Matt

Corlon

First Post
haven't read much of this, too late at night

but I'm interested in having another one, if that's what this thread is about.

Quasqueton

First Post
9:00-2:00 (first slot)

Shemeska's Planescape Game: D&D 3E (as far as I know)
Clueless
theRuinedOne
Open Slot
Open Slot
Open Slot
Open Slot
I would like in on the Planescape game. I've never played PS, but I've always been interested in trying.

Quasqueton

olorin84

First Post
I'd be happy to host a settlers game again. (had a great time at the last game day) I can take up to 6 people in a game. I could do it for the second slot.

Also, I'd like to play in shemeska's planescape game provided there is still space

David

Last edited:

Shemeska

Adventurer
And I've got a friend, Gabriel, who may or may be able to make it to the Game Day.

But he's expressed interest in my Planescape game, so I'd like to reserve one of the open slots I have for him.

Jon Potter

First Post
Rel-

If you wouldn't mind adding my name to NCSU Code Monkey's afternoon FR game, I'd like to get in on it since it works out so nicely time-slot-wise.

That should solidify my day: Orcz! in the a.m. and Realms in the p.m.

-Jon

BTW, NCSU Code Monkey, I'll put my vote in for generating our own characters if that's still up for debate. I'll be happy with pre-gen as well, but I've had a couple of character ideas bouncing around and I'm eager to try one.

Last edited:

Rel

Liquid Awesome
I've just updated the schedule with the requests in the last 4 posts. If anybody sees any mistakes or discrepancies, let me know.

Henry

Autoexreginated
Corlon said:
But I'm interested in having another one, if that's what this thread is about.

Hi, Cor! Glad to see you!

Actually, it moved past "Thinking of having it" to "It's happening August 23rd, same time and place, are you available?"

So, can ya make it? Jeph's already in, near as I can tell.

Remove ads