• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

NC GAME DAY II (Aug 23): Man, was that fun or what?!

Rel

Liquid Awesome
Henry said:

Hi, Cor! Glad to see you!

Actually, it moved past "Thinking of having it" to "It's happening August 23rd, same time and place, are you available?"

So, can ya make it? Jeph's already in, near as I can tell.

I'll add Corlon to our list of "Said they were interested but haven't officially signed up for anything yet" folks. I'll also add DoriFran to the Planescape game.

Late this week, I've got to go to Texas for a wedding and the following week and weekend are going to be eaten up pretty bad by family gatherings and my daughter's birthday. If during that time the schedule threatens to get dangerously out of date, I hereby duly authorize Henry to edit it as necessary (not that he needs any authorization since he's a mod - I'm just hoping he doesn't add some kind of rabid penguin as my avatar).

Rel

Liquid Awesome
Hand of Vecna said:
Any chance I can get in on Henry's Mutants & Masterminds Game?

Absolutely. I'll go add you in just a second.

I'll mention that I haven't added the "Open Slots" to Henry's M&M game since he hadn't indicated (unless I missed it) how many players he was looking for. Judging from NCGDI, I'd say he can handle a "big ole' pile" of players, but clearly there's a limit somewhere. For the moment, unless he informs me otherwise, I'm going to cap that game at 6 players.

Henry

Autoexreginated
Hand of Vecna said:
Any chance I can get in on Henry's Mutants & Masterminds Game?

Ask, and ye shall receive... :)

Sorry, Rel, I beat you to it.

As for a cap, 6 sounds good.

CAVEAT: if we have a hue and cry, I could go for a 7th, but no more than that.

Rel

Liquid Awesome
Henry said:

Ask, and ye shall receive... :)

Sorry, Rel, I beat you to it.

As for a cap, 6 sounds good.

CAVEAT: if we have a hue and cry, I could go for a 7th, but no more than that.

Yeah, thanks a lot, Henry! I thought I was losing my mind there for a second! I'm like, "Did I just black out for a minute while I edited this?"

I'm going to add the "Open Slots" for your game now. Unless you beat me to that too!

Ruined

Explorer
While I'm at it, I'll jump in for Henry's M&M game. I recall that I was jealous of the loud group from his d20 Modern game last time. =)

Rel

Liquid Awesome
theRuinedOne said:
While I'm at it, I'll jump in for Henry's M&M game. I recall that I was jealous of the loud group from his d20 Modern game last time. =)

HaHA! Beat Henry to it this time! You're signed up RuinedOne.

I will also take the opportunity to point out that with a month and a half to go, we have (if I'm reading things correctly) only three open slots left in the various RPG's. We also have three unconfirmed/unassigned gamers. In other words, we are starting to get dangerously close to needing some more DM's if more people sign up to play.

So if you are lurking out there and thinking about signing up to run a game, please do!

Hand of Vecna

First Post
Henry -- do you want us to bring in already-made character, will we make them there, will you be handing out pregenerated chars of your own making, or what? I'd like to go ahead and work on my char if possible.

Henry

Autoexreginated
H.O.V., if you and the other players want to create and submit to me a 10th "level" hero ahead of time, feel free to e-mail it to me, so I can have a look. Otherwise, for those who do not send me one, I will have a selection of pre-generated characters ahead of time for those who do not wish to plan quite so far, and who have never before played.

Also, I will be using the Errata, which changes a few small things like force field powers and such, just so you know.

The goal of the game will be a little more 1960's DC-ish than grim, because I want to highlight some of the powers and abilities in the game, as well as show people just how smooth this thing runs. The Green Ronin folks did a really good job with it, and if there's one thing I like to see at game days and conventions, it's people trying out new games and new experiences.

Anyone else want to take up the mantle of hero, and save millions?

For that matter, does anyone else want to take up the mantle of Game Master and become the hero of half-dozens? :)

Remove ads