• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

NC GAME DAY II (Aug 23): Man, was that fun or what?!

jlhorner1974

First Post
I would be interested in attending NC game day...

Also, for those who are browsing this thread, I am searching for players for a new D&D 3(.5) campaign.

We encourage anyone who is 20+ to respond. Women and newbies are welcome (And encouraged to apply)!!

If you are interested, or know someone who is, please click the link in my signature below.

Last edited:

Going Posting at Last.

Well I know everyone's been held in agonizing suspense over what my FR game will be (;)) , so here's a quick rundown:

"Against All Ooze" -- a remix of an adventure that I ran for my current FR group. I can support up to six players but the adven could easily be adapted down to four.

Right now I am planning on doing pre-generated characters and using FR source material sparingly to eliminate the learning curve associated with non-core materials. However, if you are interested in making up your own character and making more extensive use of FR races/feats/PrC please say so in your post and I will go with the majority.

If there aren't enough players to support this, then I'll go smash things as a player somewhere else :D Btw, sorry for the delay in providing the description, I've been moving into my new place (yay!).

Matt

Rel

Liquid Awesome
Re: Going Posting at Last.

NCSUCodeMonkey said:
If there aren't enough players to support this, then I'll go smash things as a player somewhere else :D Btw, sorry for the delay in providing the description, I've been moving into my new place (yay!).

Matt

I suspect that you will be able to get enough players, NCSUCM. I'll go add your game to the afternoon slot right now. Will you be bringing any of the players from your regular group and, if so, will they be playing in your game?

Also, I've got one player from my RttToEE game who is VERY interested in playing some Settlers if your buddy is planning on bringing it again. If not, I've got the game too.

Piratecat

Sesquipedalian
So, there's no reason for this to necessarily matter, but I will be in Raleigh in and around 9/16.

I'm just bummed I'm missing the game day!

Rel

Liquid Awesome
Piratecat said:
So, there's no reason for this to necessarily matter, but I will be in Raleigh in and around 9/16.

I'm just bummed I'm missing the game day!

Well then I would like to officially jump in and say "DIBS!!11!" if you have any free time to game, catch a dinner or drink a beer.

Re: Re: Going Posting at Last.

Rel said:

I suspect that you will be able to get enough players, NCSUCM. I'll go add your game to the afternoon slot right now. Will you be bringing any of the players from your regular group and, if so, will they be playing in your game?

Also, I've got one player from my RttToEE game who is VERY interested in playing some Settlers if your buddy is planning on bringing it again. If not, I've got the game too.

One of my non-ENWorld active friends has expressed interest in joining my FR game, so yeah go ahead and chalk up a spot to him, his name is Micah. And David said he would have no problem running Settlers, I'll let him post here and tell you which slot he would prefer to do it in.

Matt

Shemeska

Adventurer
While my Planescape (D&D3e) game is scheduled for a morning slot, if it ends up that there's enough interest in playing in the game, but conflicts with other morning games, I wouldn't mind switching to a later slot. At the moment however I'm happy with a morning slot.

And I've still got 5 slots open. *pimps Planescape* And in theory we should have the Planescape 3rd ed core setting material released by the time August comes around too. www.planewalker.com
*pimps it some more* :D

Rel

Liquid Awesome
Shemeska, I went ahead and added the "Open Slots" for your game to reflect a maximum of 6 players. If you decide you want to move it to the afternoon in the hopes of getting Jon Potter (and perhaps his out of town friend) on board as players, you'll probably want to let me know soon.

I also added the unfortunate note that my wargaming friends whom I thought might be playing Brikwars will not be in attendance as they are going to the Warhammer Tournament in Charlotte that day.

Remove ads