• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

NC Game Day XIV (September 22): Cuz' GenCon Just Wasn't Enough!

Riggs

First Post
On the time thing, I feel for the carpoolers that 3pm is tough, but I also think that 5pm is not too good as ppl have to leave work and that puts them late away or nothing until home.

Would 4:30 work? That lets everyone check in once from work to get in, and the early leavers to get kids, etc. won't get hosed. In theory at least?

Just a thought. It also allows a buffer should the registration hiccup for some reason.

;)

Last edited:

Jon Potter

First Post
Rel said:
I've put up my Kobolds Ate My Baby game that I'll be running in the afternoon. Speaking of which, I'd like any locals who'd like to playtest it to sound off, as well as any out of towners who's like me to reserve them a spot. I'm saving places for a couple people already but I want to accomodate as many people as I can.

I could potentially playtest.

Timing is a perennial concern, of course.

Rel said:
I've put up my Kobolds Ate My Baby game that I'll be running in the afternoon. Speaking of which, I'd like any locals who'd like to playtest it to sound off, as well as any out of towners who's like me to reserve them a spot. I'm saving places for a couple people already but I want to accomodate as many people as I can.

I'd like one of the out of towners spots, please!

Alenda

First Post
I just submitted my game. I'm running from 9am-1pm.

DUNGEONS & DRAGONS: ANIMATED ADVENTURES

Join your favorite animated friends: Hank, Eric, Diana, Presto, Sheila, Bobby, and Uni from the Dungeons & Dragons Cartoon for a zany adventure filled with mishaps and hijinks galore!

Dungeon Master has gone missing, and the Animated Adventurers fear he has fallen into the hands of their arch-enemy Venger. Join in the fun as the party travels across the World of Dungeons & Dragons to recover their friend all the while looking for clues that will bring them safely back home.

P.S. Sorry you won't be there, NCSUCodeMonkey, but I hope you come down for April's Gameday. I'm already planning the third installment of my Halfling Musketeers Game.

P.P.S. CL, do you need a place to stay or do you already have accommodations?

P.P.P.S. We'll miss you at the Gameday, AA

P.P.P.P.S. OK, now I'm just being silly. :p

Torm

Explorer
I've been thinking about going, but I want to make sure that's okay first and won't be disruptive, after a certain thread over at the Circvs a few months back.

So, DMs, is it alright if I come out and play? :heh: :eek:

Rel

Liquid Awesome
Torm said:
I've been thinking about going, but I want to make sure that's okay first and won't be disruptive, after a certain thread over at the Circvs a few months back.

So, DMs, is it alright if I come out and play? :heh: :eek:

It's fine by me, dude.

Alenda

First Post
Rel, I noticed that my game has appeared on the NC Gameday website, but I'm wondering why it doesn't list the date/time on the schedule overview.

Moreover, when I open up the description of my game, it lists the date/time as: Wednesday 7pm - 7pm. Any idea what's going on?

I want to run on Saturday morning from 9am-1pm (a 4 hour slot).

Thanks in advance!!

Riggs

First Post
I noticed that is the case for Alenda's game and TU's game as well.

Alenda, if you are having a player play Uni, and that player can do that awful bleating it does, then I am going to load up on earplugs or crack or both!!! :p

It would be hilarious torture for sure.

Rel

Liquid Awesome
Alenda said:
Rel, I noticed that my game has appeared on the NC Gameday website, but I'm wondering why it doesn't list the date/time on the schedule overview.

Moreover, when I open up the description of my game, it lists the date/time as: Wednesday 7pm - 7pm. Any idea what's going on?

I want to run on Saturday morning from 9am-1pm (a 4 hour slot).

Thanks in advance!!

That appears to be the result of me approving them but not assigning a table to them yet (which has now been done). Let me know if it's still not showing up properly for you.

ON ANOTHER NOTE: I am now scheduled to do a job on Friday that is supposed to last "all day". That presents some issues with regards to me opening the site for player pre-reg. Would it be considered problematic or onerous for anyone if I did it on Friday night at say 8:00 or even on Saturday morning around 10:00?

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads