• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

NC Game Day XIV (September 22): Cuz' GenCon Just Wasn't Enough!

Rel said:
ON ANOTHER NOTE: I am now scheduled to do a job on Friday that is supposed to last "all day". That presents some issues with regards to me opening the site for player pre-reg. Would it be considered problematic or onerous for anyone if I did it on Friday night at say 8:00 or even on Saturday morning around 10:00?

Saturday morning will definitely not work for me.

Alenda

First Post
Thanks for fixing the game times, Rel!!

Friday at 8pm would be fine for us, but since there aren't very many games scheduled right now, would it be so awful to put it off until next Friday?

Just wondering...

P.S. To answer your question, Riggs, the person who plays Bobbie will also run Uni.

Rel

Liquid Awesome
Alenda said:
Friday at 8pm would be fine for us, but since there aren't very many games scheduled right now, would it be so awful to put it off until next Friday?

Just wondering...

I think that you bring up an excellent point that synergizes very well with my inherent lazy and disorganized nature. It hurts nobody to put it off one more week and given that at the 10th and a half hour I still hadn't decided on a time there is still too much room for confusion. So next Friday it is! And I'll probably go with 8:00 as the "GO TIME".

While I've got your attention, would this Sunday (the 2nd) afternoon/evening be a viable time for any of you to play my KAMB Game?

Mark Causey

Explorer
Rel said:
I think that you bring up an excellent point that synergizes very well with my inherent lazy and disorganized nature. It hurts nobody to put it off one more week and given that at the 10th and a half hour I still hadn't decided on a time there is still too much room for confusion. So next Friday it is! And I'll probably go with 8:00 as the "GO TIME".

While I've got your attention, would this Sunday (the 2nd) afternoon/evening be a viable time for any of you to play my KAMB Game?

Good call, people.

RE: Sunday, I'll ask the missus. BTW, how long do you think it will run? I have my game to try out as well (it can be run in about 2 hours).

catsclaw227

First Post
Rel said:
I would have loved to give it a try, but my regular game group is meeting this Sunday and we've already had to bump a game recently due to business travel.

Rel

Liquid Awesome
adamantineangel said:
Good call, people.

RE: Sunday, I'll ask the missus. BTW, how long do you think it will run? I have my game to try out as well (it can be run in about 2 hours).

Well Templetroll (and family) mentioned that they could start sometime after 4:00. My game will run around 4 hours or so. If we got started at 5:00 then that would put it until 9:00. I'd think we could play your game afterwards, Mark.

OR we could get together earlier in the afternoon and play yours and then run my when Templetroll and family get there. That would see us done a bit earlier.

Mark Causey

Explorer
Rel said:
Well Templetroll (and family) mentioned that they could start sometime after 4:00. My game will run around 4 hours or so. If we got started at 5:00 then that would put it until 9:00. I'd think we could play your game afterwards, Mark.

OR we could get together earlier in the afternoon and play yours and then run my when Templetroll and family get there. That would see us done a bit earlier.

Okay, let's work for the second option. Also, the rules are kinda kid-friendly if Sam wants to play.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads