• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

NC Game Day XIV (September 22): Cuz' GenCon Just Wasn't Enough!

Rel

Liquid Awesome
Torm said:
Bump for one work week away, and

To state the obvious: The website for the Gameday has been down for a couple of days.

I should have posted a note here as well but Morgenes sent out a message on the yahoo group that there was a hardware failure and the site would hopefully be back up today or tomorrow.

Alenda

First Post
QueenD, are you still torn between Dread and my game? Just wondering!! I know there are so many choices and so little time!!

Torm

Explorer
Wee Little Problem

Oncarou sent an email to the NC Gameday cancellation email address yesterday when we saw the site was back up, explaining that he wanted to cancel the Star Wars game, since no one was signed up for it, and play in Henry's game.

No one responded or made appropriate changes to the Gameday site, and now someone is signed up, but Mark (Oncarou) is now set on playing in Henry's game......

Help!

Rel

Liquid Awesome
Torm said:
Oncarou sent an email to the NC Gameday cancellation email address yesterday when we saw the site was back up, explaining that he wanted to cancel the Star Wars game, since no one was signed up for it, and play in Henry's game.

No one responded or made appropriate changes to the Gameday site, and now someone is signed up, but Mark (Oncarou) is now set on playing in Henry's game......

Help!

I went ahead and cancelled it. If everthing works correctly (let's cross our fingers) then an e-mail should have been generated and sent to the person signed up for it.

Torm

Explorer
Rel said:
I went ahead and cancelled it. If everthing works correctly (let's cross our fingers) then an e-mail should have been generated and sent to the person signed up for it.
Thanks!

But....

It still won't let Mark sign up for Henry's game - still says there is a time conflict with the Star Wars game. :heh:

Rel

Liquid Awesome
Torm said:
Thanks!

But....

It still won't let Mark sign up for Henry's game - still says there is a time conflict with the Star Wars game. :heh:

I've now deleted the Star Wars game entirely. Hopefully that'll free up his schedule a bit. ;)

Rel

Liquid Awesome
Hey Everybody...

What should we do for the cookout on Friday? And who all is coming? (This means sound off if you're coming.)

Absent any better suggestions I'll probably grab some burgers and hot dogs and anybody who wants that can make a small donation to the Food Fund. I'll also get some chips and a few soft drinks. If you want other grillables or different food & beverages, feel free to bring them.

If the weather is still nice and cool we can cook marshmallows & s'mores on the bonfire again.

The_Universe

First Post
We probably won't be there till close to the end of the festivities (marshmallow time) since we're not leaving the DC area until sometime after 4 or 5, so don't plan on us being there for supper...but we do plan to stop in and see everyone just as soon as we can reach your place.

Darth K'Trava

First Post
I'll be there for Gameday. Wasn't sure up until today. I do have the weekend off this time. W00t! :D

Not sure I'll be able to do the cookout as I don't have the extra fundage for hotel room. I just got back from a dual trip to Dragoncon and Disney World so the funds are a bit tight right now....

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads