• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

NC Game Day XIV (September 22): Cuz' GenCon Just Wasn't Enough!

Alenda

First Post
Rel said:
Hey Everybody...

What should we do for the cookout on Friday? And who all is coming? (This means sound off if you're coming.)

Belen and I will be there with bells on. We'll also bring extra chairs, if you'd like.

Rel

Liquid Awesome
Alenda said:
Belen and I will be there with bells on. We'll also bring extra chairs, if you'd like.

Please bring the chairs. I have it on authority that some in attendance will have butts.

Torm

Explorer
Darth K'Trava said:
I'll be there for Gameday. Wasn't sure up until today. I do have the weekend off this time. W00t! :D
I just noticed you're signed up for my game - coolness! Going with one of my pregens, or rolling your own?

Rel

Liquid Awesome
It appears that the cookout this time will be a somewhat smaller gathering but that's fine by me. There won't be so many people that I'll feel like I didn't spend enough time talking to. See many of you tonight and more of you tomorrow.

Henry

Autoexreginated
Rel said:
It appears that the cookout this time will be a somewhat smaller gathering but that's fine by me. There won't be so many people that I'll feel like I didn't spend enough time talking to. See many of you tonight and more of you tomorrow.

See you all tomorrow! I just put the finishing touches on my game, and I'm looking forward to it.

Torm

Explorer
Rel said:
I tried to figure out getting to the cookout, but I hadn't arranged it with Henry, nor had Mark and I given any warning to get off work early today....

Maybe at the next one. But we'll see you tomorrow. :)

Darth K'Trava

First Post
Torm said:
I just noticed you're signed up for my game - coolness! Going with one of my pregens, or rolling your own?

Hate to burst your bubble, T, but I am now going to have to cancel out. They wanted me to work at one of the other stores and it means OT. Bummer. Was hoping to have fun but need to refill the coffers after the major vacation I just took....

Hopefully.... January?

And having to drop Henry's game too....

An all around: :( :( :( :(

Edit: with pre-reg closed, it's not allowing me to drop the games. So, Rel and Neal, just take my name off (if you can) before you print out the schedule....

To other players: each game now has an open slot if you're in need of a game.

Last edited:

Gerzel

First Post
I'm gonna have to call my AFMBE game tomorrow, A Weekend at Sangemorte Manor, b/c I've been down with a cold this week and am not adequately prepped nor can I be sure of being in good enough shape tomorrow to be able to wing it.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads