"Necessary Evil" IC

Insight

Adventurer
A slender man of mixed racial origin, wearing yellow and white armor pieces (decorated with what appears to be circuitry) over a white mesh bodysuit, and a yellow and white helmet covering the majority of his face (including a metal visor), steps forward.

OOC: As he does this, Cybermind will scan the room for any sort of electronic surveillance devices.

Detect Electronics (2) (Accurate, Acute, Analytical, Extended 2, Tracking)

Assuming he doesn't find any...

"I suppose this is my moment for an introduction," he says. "I am known as Cybermind. I am among you because my particular talents are deemed essential to the task you are about to undertake. My talents, and you should be aware of them, are in the realm of electronics. I can communicate with and control computers and other technological devices. I'm certain that I will be of particular value on the upcoming mission."

Last edited:

Voda Vosa

First Post
Helis grins a toothy smile to Siren. "I suppose I don't have to destroy him either. It's good that thou are knowledgeable of this artefacts, if we are going to encounter more." he says.

Thanee

First Post
Sorceress

The Sorceress nods approvingly, as Cybermind introduces himself, and offers him a smile.

“Nice to meet you. I am called Sorceress, and my area of expertise, as my name suggests, is Magic. It's good to have someone onboard, who knows more about these... err... techno... things. I am more than happy leaving the handling of those up to you.”

Insight

Adventurer
The Sorceress nods approvingly, as Cybermind introduces himself, and offers him a smile.

“Nice to meet you. I am called Sorceress, and my area of expertise, as my name suggests, is Magic. It's good to have someone onboard, who knows more about these... err... techno... things. I am more than happy leaving the handling of those up to you.”

Cybermind struggles to smile as he turns to the Sorceress. "As well you should, Sorceress, for technology is my particular strength. I will certainly leave you to... your magic."

Voda Vosa

First Post
"Good, now quit the chattering and let's kill those aliens and take the spoils!" eagerly says the greek titan, stomping in the direction of the submarine [We have a sub right?].

jkason

First Post
Ben O'hare aka Brick

Ben offers a hand to Cybermind.

"Ben, though some folks call me Brick. I, er, well, I hit things, mostly," he says, a bit sheepish at the lack of nuance in his particular abilities.

Walking Dad

First Post
"I sense your eagerness to move on Helis...
First, Siren, take this little device. You should be able to integrate it in your armor. It disrupts your natural ability to sense aquatic telepaths, like the V'sori, you will likely encounter. More importantly, it will also disable their ability to sense you. Don't be afraid, your other abilities will be unaffected.

Back to our problem... we don't have another minisub. But I can provide the coordinates to a known small hidden V'sori naval base near the coast where you can 'acquire' suitable transportation."

Doctor Destruction gives Cybermind, didn't detect any surveillance technology before, a small notepad with the coordinates of the naval base and Hydrobase 11. A map of the Hydrobase is also attached.

"Don't disappoint me this time."

Attachments

• Hydrobase Map.jpg
    Hydrobase Map.jpg
    98.1 KB · Views: 135
Last edited:

Jemal

Adventurer
Siren raises an eyebrow at the device, wondering what other little power-altering gadgets the doctor may have. She attaches it and then silently tests several of her powers. Once assured she is not being inhibited, she turns to face him once he's done talking "Thank you, good Doctor. I'm sure you have other important matters to attend to, please do not let us keep you any further, we'll prepare our plan of attack."

She walks over to Cybermind and sizes him up while speaking "Your abilities undoubtedly make you a valuable asset. A shame you weren't with us before, you would have proved quite useful." She turns to face the group "Obviously I could travel to the base alone, but it has come to my attention that you are.. well equipped for fighting the V'sori. I will assist you in obtaining the sub from the Naval Base. I will scout the place from the sea and meet you closer once we have more information. Do not worry, I will maintain communication with you. There are few places I could not reach you".

Unless there are any objections, she heads out and dives into the water.

[sblock=ooc] How far is the base, does Siren know anything about it, and can she get close enough or convince some sea life to get close enough to gather more info(Undetected) before they go in? Does any of the sea life around there know anything about it already?
Also note again : Italics = Telepathy
Note 2: Realized I hadn't noted it before, Attached is a picture of Siren's Atlantean Armour[/sblock]

Attachments

• female_dragon_armor.jpg
    female_dragon_armor.jpg
    161.9 KB · Views: 59

Remove ads