"Necessary Evil" OOC

Thanee

First Post
While we are at the topic, there is one (tiny) thing, which I would like to change (only realized that part recently), too. :)

That is, change the Improved Range 1 Power Feat for my Fireblast into Precise 1.

The Improved Range 1 was really just because it was (effecticely) free (and I couldn't think of anything useful to do with the single point otherwise... until now that is :D).

But I won't change it mid-combat now... just when it is possible (after the combat, or after the current mission).

Bye
Thanee

Jemal

Adventurer
Yay VV! You've broken my streak! So far you're the only person I've gotten into an IC fight with who hasn't mysteriously dissapeared from the boards.

I'll have to talk to someone about that, clearly he's been overpaid. ;)

WD - Well, it's up to you, I have two options.
Option a : Retool Siren, keep the same story/personality with altered powers.
Option b : New Character.

Which would work better for you? Which would be easier to work in?

Also...
[sblock=WalkingDad only pls]
[sblock=No, really]
Also, I kinda got the feeling that there was a connection between Siren and the doctor, was that something you were playing at? If so, we could transfer that to the new character if you want a new one, or you could use Siren as another NPC if you wished.
[/sblock][/sblock]

Walking Dad

First Post
I would like to keep Siren as a character. With VV back there is no immediate need to recruit more players and you are onto something with your spoiler above ;)

Slight problem:
Your current power set is copied by Gemini, he will have to change his powers, too.

Also, could you work out the changes after the current combat :)
I don't like to make changes during a fight... and you ([MENTION=9026]Jemal[/MENTION]) and [MENTION=13966]Arkhandus[/MENTION] are up in the IC thread ;)

Jemal

Adventurer
OH, of course, I wasn't planning on remaking mid-combat, just figured the quicker I brought it up the quicker it'd be ready before the next combat.

I'll post IC asap too, just wanted to say that and ask if you want to do an 'event' in game that changes Sirens powers (Once we figure out what the change is), or just kinda gloss it over "What do you mean? I've always been like this... *Innocent whistle*"

Walking Dad

First Post
just wanted to say that and ask if you want to do an 'event' in game that changes Sirens powers ..., or just kinda gloss it over
Depends a bit on the severity of the changes.

You can post, Gemin's mind attack was resisted.

Walking Dad

First Post
[MENTION=9026]Jemal[/MENTION]

The temporary power feat lasts for the duration of the encounter or until you choose to stop maintaining it, whichever comes first. This includes turning off the power or switching to a different Alternate Power.

Sorry, but I read this different... you can sustain/maintain an alternate power, allowing you to cross the whole distance with sustained Flight, you got as an alternate power.

Your attack was an instant power, so it cannot be maintained -> ends after activation.

Any opinions from the others?

Thanee

First Post
Technically, I agree with Jemal. It reads just like that.

But powerwise, I am in favor of your interpretation. Extra Effort is absolutely powerful enough if it works that way. :)

Bye
Thanee

Remove ads