D&D 5E Necromancer Games--What do you want us to make next?

GameOgre

Adventurer
I would buy monster books, compiled adventures you have already put out redone for 5E(in hardback). It looks like the HUGE stuff is going to be done by wotc and soon by others but there is a need IMHO for short adventures. Heck even a book of lairs type book would be cool.

Edited to add- If you could do it fast enough a 5E setting would sell like hotcakes. Really at this point I think a good setting would sell unbelievably well and perhaps gain steam enough to be a real contender for 5E.

Last edited:

mserabian

Explorer
Hey Charles

And I have and like Lost City, and Stoneheart Valley! But both of those have in my mind very large dungeons at their heart, and I'd prefer to see a product with the homebase and more Plots and Schemes of enemies with their own headquarters and less one big dungeon at the heart of things...

Zardnaar

Legend
I took the plunge and bought Quests of Doom. THis is more or less exactly what I want form a PDF and I would be keen on sequels and more generic drop into a game type adventures.

halberd10

First Post
I'd vote for a new campaign setting, with lots of small adventures thrown in. Something different, not a rehash. I'd gladly pay 25 bucks for 60 pages of setting info and 60 pages of adventures.

graves3141

First Post
I'd like to see an adventure that features a lot of social interaction.

How about something like a group of PCs has to make their way into a Versailles themed palace and has to do things like pretend to be nobles, influence a certain noble faction, impress the king to gain his favor to get "x" done, maybe go on social missions that involve discovering the dirt on important NPCs that can be used as leverage in some way.

The PCs should persuade, intimidate, flatter and bargain their way through a series of social based encounters that involves a lot of talking and role playing. I've never seen a published adventure like that before and I think it would be a nice change of pace from the usual "kill the monster and take its treasure" sort of thing.

Dargrimm

First Post
More options for characters: more domains for clerics, traditions/paths/archtypes for the rest, more feats. As of now there are too little options for characters...

But no new classes, just more options for the available classes.

Eric V

Hero
I don't know if this is up your alley, but whatever you make, is it possible to make it Virtual Tabletop friendly?

If Rappan Athuk got converted to 5e AND the maps were Maptool friendly? Yeah, I'd pay a lot for that...

GX.Sigma

Adventurer
What I really want is a collection of concise location-based adventures that I can drop into my campaign without having to read them first.

Example: http://burnedfx.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/12/Greg-Gillespie-_-The-Bastion-of-the-Boglings.pdf

P.S.: Emphasis on CONCISE. No Ed Greenwoods allowed!

P.P.S.: When I say concise, I mean it. One page or less, if possible. If not possible, have a one page "short version" so I can just use that and make up the rest.

P.P.P.S.: You should sell the short version separately so I don't even have to look at the long version.

P.P.P.P.S.: Or Rappan Athuk 5e. :)

Zustiur

Explorer
Many short adventures in one book with no real link between them. I'm taking about adventures that last for a level or less. Synopsis and background on npcs in a few pages. Leave the details for the dm to decide. 1-5 pages per adventure. "side quests of doom"

Lidgar

Gongfarmer
My short list:

1. A compilation of introductory adventures (levels 1-3)

2. A mega dungeon adventure

3. A setting book focused on one city that can easily ported into a home-brew campaign

Remove ads