• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[Necromancer] The Vault Opens! Lost Modules Released!

Orcus

First Post
That's right. Three, count 'em, three! Long awaited 3.5 adventures from Necromancer Games are now available.

You might have seen it on the main news page:

D&D 3.5/OGL/Pathfinder News
Three brand new Necromancer Games modules available in PDF! The Eamonvale Incursion, Demonheart, and Slumbering Tsar are D&D 3.5 adventures which didn't make it to print and are now available for download.

For those who have followed Necro forever, some of you can say "I told you so." And if you want to, go ahead. You were right. I was wrong. These are the modules we had in the kitty at the time of the 4E changeover. My desire to support 4E is well documented. And we held these products. Well, alright there you have it. I shouldn't have waited. I should have put them out then. I didnt. So all of you who told me to do it were right and I was wrong!

But all that aside, here is what it means--the vault is open, the crypt lid removed, and these three wicked, killer adventures now can see the light of day!

Here's the link to the Necro page at DTRPG. The first three ones there are the new ones. Check them out!

DriveThruRPG.com - Necromancer - The Largest RPG Download Store!

If you've been longing for good old fashioned third edition D&D goodness, well here it is!

And as you download your copy, you can say to yourself--see Clark, I told you so! And I will be forced to agree with you. :)

Clark

afstanton

Explorer
Hey, Clark -

Haven't seen you around much (unless I've not been looking in the right place), so welcome back. Glad to see Necromancer back in the game.

Cheers!

Remove ads