• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Necromancer's City of Brass

Treebore

First Post
tmcdon has given his thoughts on it in the City of Brass forum on the Necroamncer Boards.

In a nutshell, he is totally in love.

bowbe

First Post
Finally Grabbed a print copy at Gen Con on Thursday Evening. 6 hours on a maintenance delay sorta shot my first day in the rear. I was working C&C and some of our older d20 releases for TLG but was right across from WW so I could bounce back and forth between the two.

Savage Wombat has captured our design intent perfectly in his post.

Much better than I can. I'm not much of a salesman to be honest. Other than showing some people the opened product and talking about what was in it, the best I could come up with "face to face" was "Its like GTA: COB but without the swearing and the twitchy controlls."

Case

Mark Hope

Adventurer
Fedex tried to deliver my copy twice in the last couple of days, but I have been on vacation. It's due to be redelivered today, sometime in the next three hours (tracking says it's in the truck... drive faster!!!)

Mark Hope

Adventurer
It's here! Gorgeous looking box and heavy as hell. Jam-packed to the brim. The map book is a thing of subtle beauty. Will take some time to digest all of this - and even more to play through it. First impressions? Necromancer have done it again. Great stuff, guys!

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads