• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Need a good engineer class for a campaign

Darthbelch

First Post
Muwahah, I'm trying to get my hands on a Tinker/Engineer class for a goblin character in a campaign I'm in, I've been given permission to be a class like this, but my DM unfortunately, has not come across any class, ever. So....anyone got any ideas/classes? I really want this goblin to be able to have a bunch of insane gadgets, and the one or two "useful" item for those tight situations. :p I want him to make as much trouble as possible.

Last edited:

Arkhandus

First Post
You can probably do a Google search with the words tinker d20, tinker D20, engineer d20, engineer D20, artificer d20, or artificer D20. I dunno if caps matter or not, so I'd try all six and do a quick skim of the results until finding something promising, if I were you.

I'm not personally familiar with any such classes myself, aside from Eberron's Artificer class, but that one relies on imbuing items with magic, and using magic items, rather than using any real engineering prowess.

dante58701

Banned
Banned
Try world of warcraft...they have a good one. The system is compatable. The main book is fairly cheap at around 30-40 I think. Excellent book for finding off beat classes.

Remove ads