• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Need a name for my Story Hour

What would be a good title for my Story hour?

• Jeremy's Story Hour

Votes: 3 23.1%
  • The Knights of the Daystorm

Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Echoes of the Past

Votes: 4 30.8%
  • I really don't care, there are too many other good Story Hours.

Votes: 2 15.4%

Jeremy

Explorer
I need some help. I want to put a name on my story hour as it's progressed quite a bit beyond my expectations.

I really am enjoying posting in it lately and as my players read it and so do players in my group but in our alternate game (this is the only contact they have with it), my rather uninspiring title has got to change.

So, what do you think would be a good name for it?

Edit: Sorry, first time I've done a poll on these boards. Forgot the "Other" option. Just post any additional items below. Thanks! :)

Last edited:

Wulf Ratbane

Adventurer
Hmm...

If you follow the forum formula, you'll get something like:

Jeremy's back! Jeremy's Updated and Compiled Story Hour... and beyond! Book XIV returns! (Thanks to XXX!)

Wulf

Jeremy

Explorer
When I ran it through the formula I got Book LXXIV but my math has always been a little messy.

That's why I thought I'd ask for personal opinions instead. :D

Not doing so well so far though.

Velenne

Explorer
Mayhap you could get some exposure for it by moving this thread to the General board and including a link to your story hour in your original post, or in your sig.

Just a thought.

Jeremy

Explorer
I figured the people who were going to see the title the most were the ones who read this forum. And the ones who are going to read the story are going to read this thread. And by the poll it looks I've got 4 readers. :)

But by my view count and 4 readers, I've got some devoted readers! :) That or Wulf e-mailed me that super refresh bot that p. kitty installed on his machine. :)

Jeremy

Explorer
LOL

Now that they've got the "keys" to the Keys that might actually be appropriate, depressingly so.

Cause I'm the only one who'll be getting smacked unless I cheat. :)

Rune

Once A Fool
I like Echoes of the Past.

But, personally, I think my next story hour will be something along the lines of:

"Yet Another Friggin' Runic Story Hour: God Help Me, My Eyes Are Bleeding!":D

Last edited:

Calim

First Post
I believe Velenne Has a point because everyone thought this was a dead post I believe since it was inactive for so long

Remove ads