• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Need a name for my Story Hour

What would be a good title for my Story hour?

• Jeremy's Story Hour

Votes: 3 23.1%
  • The Knights of the Daystorm

Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Echoes of the Past

Votes: 4 30.8%
  • I really don't care, there are too many other good Story Hours.

Votes: 2 15.4%

Jeremy

Explorer
Calim said:
...make this one of the most visited Story Hours on the Entire Board...

Uh, Calim, no offense brother but what are you smoking? I'd have to get at least 14 more of Piratecat's machines to do that. And as soon as I got close, he'd just spring the trap he's got waiting for Wulf.

Hey Wulf? Upon closer inspection, these bots have radio receivers that I can only assume Kevin is going to use to detonate them if anyone ever gets too close to him using them. I can't seem to figure out how to remove it so I just covered the antenna in tin foil. Thought you should know.

gamecat

Explorer
I never realized I was such an enworld celebrity...

CALIM!! YOU STOLE YOUR NAME FROM THE CHARACTER GENERATOR!! But you reference spelljammer. You are forgiven.:)

Jeremy

Explorer
Calim came blushing 6 shades of red to the game Saturday over being caught.

Gamecat you're such a geek to know that. :) That's meant in a good way. Like a "Beat the Geeks" type way. :D

Hey? How come no one is voting? :)

Jeremy

Explorer
Nah. I'm just a rules geek. I play with someone who's a rules geek. A programmer geek. And is programming D&D rules in PC Gen.

He's thrice the geek I am. :) I bow before his geekness.

Remove ads