• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Need funny cake idea for gamer's wedding anniversary

wolff96

First Post
A blue circle, an orange circle, and a red scrawl underneath that says "The cake is a lie".

Failing that, I think a giant d20 cake with a '1' showing would be quite cool.

X

xnosipjpqmhd

More good ideas, thanks! He'd get the meeple joke (along with my wife), but no one else in the group would.

I like the Diplomacy line. That's funny.

Wolff96, is that red scrawl a Kult reference?

fba827

Adventurer
I don't know if they have this at the grocery stores with bakeries near you (like Giant Foods or Safeway), but when my brother ordered an anniversary cake for our parents, they were able to put a photo image on to the cake (for them, it was a picture from their wedding).

Anyway, my point, if it's not expensive, take an up close picture of a d20 on a "1" then have that picture put on the cake...

(maybe - well, at least it sounds good in my head).

edit: also don't know how much it would cost so it may not be worth it...

Last edited:

Herobizkit

Adventurer
I also like the 20-sided with a "1" on the face. Maybe add a cute caption like "The only time when a 1's not a fail - Enjoy it!" or some such. :)

fba827

Adventurer
A random thought, if nothing else (if someone was willing to donate a _clean_ d20 or other die) you could have a standard type cake and decorate on top with a die up on the "1" face.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads