• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

need puzzles

direcow

First Post
I'm looking for some puzzles for use in a few games. I need some that would be appropriate for a sci fi setting (specifically Star Wars) and some for a dungeon/crypt crawl through a Dwarven tomb. I have the book of challenges and will probably use some stuff from there, but wanted to get some more ideas from you forum folks. Does anyone have any good puzzles that they've used before or know of any good places to find such. Thanks.

Last edited:

Gothic_Demon

First Post
A few things I like to use are:

Tangram - Good for Dwarven mines. Make the player's rebuild the square, in a set time limit.

Mastermind - The players have to guess the four colours. Really good for hacking systems in Star Wars, etc. After each guess, if the system isn't open, the hacker can make an Electronics check to figure out how many he has correct.

Tower of Hanoi - Big stone blocks or electrical/power circuitry, Make the players move the blocks.

For more puzzles try http://www.cut-the-knot.com/games.shtml

Remove ads