[Netflix] Adams Family

Blue Orange

Gone to Texas
I kind of want to shout "Isn't anything allowed to rest in peace anymore?!"
But of course I know the answer. Still waiting for the Citizen Kane and Casablanca remakes. Any day now.
What I read was that the insurance costs on films have gotten much higher over the years, so studios aim for existing properties to be more likely to recoup their costs. Thus, all the remakes and reboots.

Staffan

Legend
A thought occurred to me: We do not see Pugsley in the trailer. Someone has been cast as Pugsley, but he's only in two episodes (unlike Morticia and Gomez who are in all eight). However, we do see Wednesday wear a striped shirt of some sort, which is traditionally Pugsley's outfit. So... did something happen to Pugsley?

MarkB

Legend
A thought occurred to me: We do not see Pugsley in the trailer. Someone has been cast as Pugsley, but he's only in two episodes (unlike Morticia and Gomez who are in all eight). However, we do see Wednesday wear a striped shirt of some sort, which is traditionally Pugsley's outfit. So... did something happen to Pugsley?
Well, traditionally, the main thing that happens to Pugsley is Wednesday.

But it's just as easy to assume that he's still in regular school, or in an entirely different special school.

Ryujin

Legend
Well, traditionally, the main thing that happens to Pugsley is Wednesday.

But it's just as easy to assume that he's still in regular school, or in an entirely different special school.
... or she finally got him with the guillotine, which is why she got sent to boarding school.

Remove ads